Jealousy

Ban POV
I sighed as I finally made it to the Boar. I had finished my work in the village that laid in the valley bellow the Boars resting place. I had to visit a local Bar to get information from a stripper that currently worked there about the Holy Knights plans. She wouldn't let me just have the information though. I had to "earn" it. So I did. I knew Chaos would be pissed and I felt horrible for doing this to her. I was going to make it up to her I made that a priority. I loved her to much to lose her. I opened the door to the Boar and noticed all the lights out. I sighed and walked into the building closing the door. I continued my treck to my room where Chaos would most likely be at this point. I opened the door peeking my head in. There in our shared bed laid Chaos. She was on her back arms on each side of her head. She was wearing a tank top as usual that showed off her breasts a bit. I gulped down the lump in my throat and closed the door behind me as I walked to the bed. She was so much better than the slut at the bar. To me she had the best curves even if they where a little boney but that turned me on most. Her breasts where the perfect size. The were small yes but perfectly fit in my hand when I wanted to tease her or when we had sex. I removed my jacket and crawled in next to her. Her eyes opened revealing the beautiful multi colored huze she had. She flicked her pupils to me and smiled. "Hello love." She greeted softly moving so she could cuddle me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her while my other went behind my head as a pillow. She rested her head on my chest and sighed happily. Suddenly her nose started to twitch. She opened her eyes and started sniffing me. She shifted slightly to get a better sniff at me. She bared her fangs at the strippers sent that stained me. I knew this was part of her demon breed. They would clean off any unpleasant scent from their mate or themselves.
The thing was is they cleaned these kinds of things off with their tongue. I attempted to stop her knowing I would get really turned on by her tongue lapping against my body. But I was too slow as I felt her tongue run from my chest up to my neck. I bit back my moans as she continued to remove the strippers scent from my skin. I watched her through lidded eyes as she kept attacking me with licks and bites to remove the unpleasant scent. "Where the hell where you! This smells of a slut!!" She snapped as she roughly licked me. "I had to get some information about the Holy Knights for Meliodous. The bitch wouldn't let me just have it so I had to do stupid shit for it." I responded fighting every moan the threatened to escape. She moved lower and lower until she met the hem of my pants. She sniffed there and became even more annoyed. "Don't tell me she touched here as well." She snarled looking to me. I nodded guilty of letting the slut touch me. She tugged my zipper down then my pants. My eyes widened as she removed my boxers pulling out my member. She sniffed then drew a long lick up my length causing me to choke a moan back. She kept licking my member but was gentle knowing how sensitive the skin there was for men. She moved up and down with her tongue cleansing the area. I let out a moan then instantly held my breath hoping she didn't hear me. Luckily she was to busy to notice. I bit my lip and grabbed the sheets trying to not thrust my hips up to her. Her licks moved further down and ended on my ball sack. She licked them both clean then went back to my member. I kept silently moaning as my member twitches slightly. I couldn't handle this anymore I needed to cum but I don't want her to be dominate. No she couldn't be dominate.
Chaos POV
I continued to clean Ban from the horrid scent of that bars whore. She had NO RIGHT to touch my lover. I growled and licked harder. Oddly my growl seemed to echo. I listened wondering how that happened. Then it hit me. Ban was moaning from the treatment I was giving his member. I stopped and looked up to see his lidded eyes filled with lust. I tilted my head at him. "Your getting pleasure from this you asshole." I remarked seeing as he realized my gaze on him. "It's not my fault... your sucking my dick..." he responded. I smirked and gave him and innocent look while I licked up his length again hearing a loud rumbling moan vibrate his chest. "Babe.... don't..." he begged gently pumping his shaft. I pulled his hand away and took his length in my mouth bobbing my head while keeping eye contact with him. He moaned out and tangled his hands in my hair forcing his hips up. I moved my mouth lower feeling his member brush the back of my throat. His member twitched as the white liquid entered my throat. I pulled away and swallowed his semen while keeping eye contact with him. He panted and flipped us over. "I'm not the only one getting attention Chaos. You need some too." Ban said huskily nipping at my throat. I sighed and looked up at him with lidded eyes. "I don't need that attention Ban. I only wanted to pleasure you." Ban ignored my statement and sucked at my neck lovingly, running his hands up my shirt. I sighed and removed my shirt for him. His lips met mine as his tongue found it's way into my open lips. I ran my hands down his shoulders and back enjoying the feeling of his muscles under my hands. Ban kissed down my neck to my uncovered breasts and further down. He slowly removed my pants and panties with his teeth throwing them to the floor. I pulled his head back up and kissed his lips once more. Ban slipped his manhood into me moaning out as well. I pushed him up and sat onto his lap and smirked down at him. "I'm the dominate one Ban. Not you." I kissed his and pulled his lips between my teeth. Ban groaned into my mouth and gave up the fight. I smiled and slowly pushed up and slammed back down. Ban cried out from my sudden action and grasped my thighs. I started to bounce on him at a even pace and bit down on his Adam's apple which he moaned out to causing his throat to vibrate into my mouth. I licked up his neck to his lips and kissed him again sucking on his lip then his tongue as he attempted to force it into my mouth. Ban tried to force me down by my hips but failed miserably. I growled and forced his hands backwards earning and surprised expression from him. "Don't you dare. I'm your master right now. Not the other way around." I reached out and grasped his belt. I used it to tied his hands behind his back and resumed my actions. Ban groaned and threw his head back mouth agape. I bit his neck again leaving my mark on him. "Your mine Ban and mine alone!" Ban cried out and came once more in me. I stopped and released his hands from the belt. Ban pushed me down and panted enjoying my bodies warmth. His head rested on my small breasts and his arms where securely around my waist. I smiled and ran my hands through his hair lovingly. "Your mine got that Ban?" I asked teasingly. Ban looked up and winked at me. "Yes Master."