Even though Robert didn't say it much, he was proud of her. Proud of the women she is, the women she would become.

It is a shame he never got to see his daughter grow into the fierce warrior she was destined to be.

"Now, let's getting this bloody wedding over so we can drink into the morning," he grinned pulling away.

Valencia chuckled and nodded. "I cannot wait for this night to be over," she smiled looping her arm through his.

"That's makes the two of us," Robert laughed as they began walking again.

The crowd grew silent, Robb and Ned Stark waiting at the end of the small crowd.

Valencia and her father walked slowly, arm in arm, her throat growing tight with each step she took. Robb's family was standing on the right and Valencia's on the left.

She looked to her side and met the eyes of Lilith a smile of encouragement on her lips. She returned the smile before looking to Robb's side, she met the eyes of Sansa and Ayra. Catelyn was excused from the wedding to be at Bran's side. Valencia smiled kindly to the two girls, but she let her eyes wonder looking for Jon Snow's piercing ones.
And when she did find them, her heart broke even more. He refused to meet her gaze, that only made her heart continue to crack and splinter. So she tore her eyes away from his and looked in front of her, Robb smiled at his beautiful bride. She could feel the uncontrollably blush reach her cheeks as she paused.

Lord Eddark Stark stepped forward, locking eyes with Robert and said, "who comes before the Old Gods this night?"

"Princess Valencia, of House Baratheon, comes here to be wed. A trueborn, noble and a firstborn. She comes to beg the blessing of the Gods. Who comes to claim here?" Robert called as Valencia's grip on his arm tightened afraid to let him go.
Robb stepped forward, a gentle smile on his face, "Robb, of House Stark, heir to Winterfell. Who gives her?" Robb called his eyes never leaving Valencia's.

"Robert, of House Baratheon, first of my name. King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm," Robert announced already regretting his words, he didn't want to go through with this, he didn't want to leave his daughter.

He glanced to her, her body frozen and her eyes looking down to the ground. He regretted deciding this, she was his firstborn, he loved her more than any of his children with Cersei.

"Princess Valencia, do you take this man?" Ned asked, seeing the girls stiffness.

She looked up and locked eyes with her soon-to-be father in-law. She took a deep strangled breath, she closed her eyes and sneakily took a glance behind her and met Jon's eyes. He stood still, his chin high forcing himself to watch this. She pulled away from his eyes and looked back to Robb's.

She took a deep breath, squeezing her eyes together as if it would go away.

"I take this man," she spoke loudly and clearly, opening her eyes. She moved to step forward, but Robert wouldn't allow it. His grip was too tight, for he did not want to let go of his only significant child.

His bulky hands shot up, cupping the sides of her head and bowing it, he pressed a warm kiss to her forehead, savouring the warmth of his child. Valencia closed her eyes and wished this night away. But her father then pulled away smiling at his daughter.

"Ours is the Fury," he whispered.

Valencia's eyes lit up at his words and she muttered back, "Ours is the Fury."

He slipped away from her and stood next to Cersei who was jealous of the bond between father and daughter, but she saw the glum in Robert's eyes and she knew he wouldn't be the same after this.
Lyanna had been what drove him so close to the edge, Valencia's mother tried to pull him away from it but she ended up meeting Lyanna at the bottom. Valencia was the one to stall him from it, and now that she was soon gone from his life it would be the final gust of wind that would send him down to meet his lovers.