Om smiled, "so now they are friends..."

They started playing with kids. Om just kept looking at Ri's excitement when she was running and jumping with joy. The smile for which he will die for millions of time.

After playing for another hour, Ri looked at her watch.
Ri- Ummm...bacho I think Ab mujhe chalna chahiye.

(Ummm....kids I think I have to go now.)

Kids- Ok didi!!

Ri- Acha om ab main chalti hun...

(Okay om I am going..)

Om- Ri ek baat puchoon.

(Ri I have a question.)

Ri- Hna jarur.

(Yes sure.)

Om- Tum abhi kahan jaa rahi ho. I mean tum kal bhi issi time pe gaye the.

(Where are you going. I mean you went yesterday also in this time.)

Ri- (smiled) Main ek aur khaas jagah par jaati hun. Jahan sab mere wait kar rahe honge.

(I am going to a special place. All must be waiting for me.)

Om- Kahan?

(Where?)

Ri- Thik hai. Ab tum mere friend ban gaye ho toh tum mere saath aa sakte ho.

(Okay. As now you are my friend then you can come with me.)

Om smiled brightly.

Om- Really? Thank you.

More time to spend with Ri!

Ri went to look for a taxi.

Om- Ri agar tum chaho toh hum mere car main jaa sakte hai. You will tell me the directions.

(Ri if you want we can go in my car. You will tell me the directions.)

She looked at the watch and hesitated for sometimes then agreed.

Ri- Ok..

They sat on the car. Ri told om the direction as he drove.

Reaching at the destination omkara became shocked and surprised to see the place. It was an old age home.

Ri excitedly got out from the car and signed om to came behind her. Om followed Ri silently.

Ri directly went in and said hi all to all. There were many old persons were there who were living in that place after there children threw them out of the house.

As all of them saw Ri, they became very excited and happy. Ri happily hugged them all.

Then one of the old man asked her about omkara.

Ri looked at om and bit her tongue. Om smiled at her action.

Ri- Arre main toh bhul hi gayi.

(Oh I forgot.)

She held om and dragged him to the middle while om kept staring at her.

Ri- Aap sab in se miliye. Yeh hai om. Mera dost.

(You all meet him. He is om my friend.)

All of them excitedly greet om and om also greeted back them with smile.

Ri- Ek minute om main abhi aayi.

(One minute om.)

Om nodded. Om was looking at her when he heard a old man's voice. He turned towards him.