Cynfulness

I laid in the bed full of pure ecstasy from a deep love making in his marble bathroom. I heard the shower come on again but thought nothing of it. All of a sudden I heard the loud beep of my iPhone 5s, letting me know I had a voice mail. "Who could be calling me at 2:17am?" the most piercing feeling ran down my spine & into my toes. I know exactly who that is. The water cut off & 5 minutes later walked out this 6 foot 3 inch chocolate man wrapped in a black towel. He had the most beautiful lest skin I had ever seen in my life. I dropped my phone on the side of the bed as if I were a 4 year old sneaking in the cookie jar. I forgot all about the caller, I forgot all about the voice mail, hell, I forgot about breathing at that point. He walked to the foot of the bed where I sat & dropped his towel. He walked to the mahogany Chester drawer & grabbed a pair of red & black Jordan basketball shorts that I love oh so much. He slid into his sleep wear & into the bed so quiet & gracefully. His skin almost blending in with the satin black sheets. I turned around & looked at him, he extended his arms out to me "Come here." Obediently, I maneuvered right beside his half naked body. I went into his drawers myself & grabbed one of his white t shirts thinking the gesture would be cute. "I like that shirt." He said sarcastically. "Why, thank you ever so kindly." He rolled his eyes & laid back on the bed with his arms over his head. I fell into the plushness next to my lover. His warm body felt like heaven close to mine & he smelled some kind of nice. I buried my head in his chest & inhaled. I enjoyed our little moments like this. I didn't think about anything other than the nirvana that was placed in front of me. Then the thought hit me, "Too bad it wouldn't last much longer" eventually I would have to go back home. Back home, to my husband.