Chapter 3 - Preparation

Harry and Draco were nervous. They had been waiting for news from their kids but they had not heard from their twins yet since their arrival at Hogwarts.

As they settled once again in Britain, both adults were working from home as they waited for their job transfers to be accepted. Draco was waiting for a response from the Paediatrics Department at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. On the other hand, Harry was waiting for a response from Britain's Ministry of Magic.

Before going crazy because of worry, the married couple decided to do some work to distract themselves. Waiting for a letter from Athena and Scorpius was excruciating, Harry and Draco were not able to fully concentrate on their respective work. Finally, they put their worries aside and were able to get many things done in their separate offices.

Following their productivity, Draco decided to cook a fantastic dinner for himself and Harry. The husbands settled down on the couch of the sitting room with a glass of wine each and their meals. They talked and kissed as they ate.

Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from the wide windows that were showing the sunset. Two owls were approaching the manor and both had a letter attached to their leg. Harry opened the window to let Athena's beautiful snowy old and Scorpius's ravishing pitch black owl.

As they each took a letter to read, feelings of relief and happiness took over. Draco and Harry were very happy and relieved to receive a letter from both of their kids. As they both read the two letter, they learned that they were enjoying their time at Hogwarts.

Apparently, after the excitement over their last names died down, they did not receive a lot of questions. It seemed as though the other students were afraid to ask or they simply had a healthy respect for Athena and Scorpius's privacy.

Both parents had a weight lifted of their shoulders when they were told that their children were okay and that they were not overwhelmed by invading questions or too much unnecessary attention.

Dear Dad and Papa,

From my arrival to this day, my time at Hogwarts has been wonderful.

Other students from all houses began to ask me and Scorpius plenty of questions about our family after the feast. However, I always stay really vague in my answers. People finally stopped asking violating questions because they understood that they were not going to get an answer from either of us.

Also, I am very happy to say that I was sorted into Slytherin. I was hoping for Ravenclaw but I realized that I was more suited for the snake house. People were very shocked at my sorting that it almost made me proud. You would have laughed at the way their jaws dropped. The student body did eventually get over their shock. Scorp wanted to tell you about his own sorting himself. I respected his wishes but I think you can guess his house.

While on the train, I made plenty of new friends because Scorpius and I met a group of four students that were our age. Their names are Rose and Hugo Weasley (Gryffindor), Molly Zabini (Slytherin) and Ela Longbottom (Hufflepuff). As you can guess, I am closer to Molly because she is in my house. We are also in the same dorm room. Tomorrow, Rose, Ela, Molly and I are going to shop for our dresses for the reunion. I really love it here.

I am really looking forward to seeing you guys again at the reunion.

Love, Athena.

After Athena's letter, Draco and Harry read Scorpius's.

Hey Fathers,

I have been at Hogwarts for four days now and I really enjoy it here.