CHAPTER VI: 좋아해요 (I Like You)

Start from the beginning

" That is awesome! " Seungkwan-oppa exclaimed in English.

(A/N: I know I'm writing in English but SEVENTEEN and MAGENTA here is really speaking korean but I wrote it in English for everyone's' benefit. Arrasseo? Kamsahamnida~😘😘)

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Seating arrangement of MAGENTA and 4 of the SEVENTEEN members in the car.

|Violet|Seungkwan|
|Sky|DK|Honey|
|Hoshi|Red|Joshua|

Seating arrangement for SEVENTEEN van. Mingyu is the driver.

|Mingyu|Wonwoo|
|The8|Jun|
|Woozi|Dino|Vernon|
|Jeonghan|S.Coups|

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Hoshi's POV

" Red-ah, are you okay? " I asked her because she seems so quiet.

" Ahh. N-ne, oppa? " Red replied stuttered.

" How's the feeling that you have debuted? " I asked her.

" Honestly, we are very happy about it. We loved how the people received us warmly. This has always been our dream. Now it's our start, a new chapter in our life..." she answered honestly.

Red is this girl who deserves the best. The person she will love is sure lucky. In the short time I knew about her, I know that she's someone pure.

" Me too. Especially that I choreograph our dances a lot, I felt so great that there are people out there who appreciates us especially during our first debut. " I simply stated.

She smiled so sweetly at me.

Okay! Fine. I'm gonna admit that I like her. I want to confess to her. Well, how can I do it? We'll she just knew me and then our good start as friends will be ruined? How can do it without shocking her? Maybe I should wait for the right time...I guess..

Someone waved a hand in front of my face.

" Oppa? Where are you? " Red was the one waving a hand in front of my face.

" Ahh. Mianhae Red-ah. Where were we? " I awkwardly asked.

" You said something like in the right time. " she replied.

OMO! Did i said it?o(╯□╰)o

" Right time for someone like you to start doing things what a real idol does. Professional but funny and amazing at the same time. " I lamely answered.

" Ahh. Arrasseo. " she replied looking at me suspiciously but smiled.

We talked for a while and done the BooSeokSoon thing again. You know, our funny antics.

When we are near Gangnam...

We were laughing at DK as he made funny faces and cracked jokes with Seungkwan.

Everyone was having a great time during the travel.

My cellphone beeped. The same with DK, Joshua and Seungkwan. We immediately checked our phones. It's a message from the app called Line. The SEVENTEEN members belong to the group chat named 17.
✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉

1 Message from

SEVENTEEN

OPENING...

From: 17 S.COUPS

Yah!! Don't be so loud. Your voices can be heard for miles away.