harry potter imagine

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Julia, I really didn't-"

"Save it, Harry," Julia said before she turned around and went the other way, trying to clear her head from the events that occurred.

"Julia please!" Harry shouted behind her, but he knew that it was no use as she vanished from his site.

________

The cold wind hit Julia like an arrow hitting its target. She held tighter to her body figure as she walked through the Hogwarts grounds.

As she kept walking, her vision fell upon a girl dancing along slowly with the wind. Instantly a small smile grew on Julia's face as she realized it was her best friend Luna.

"Hello, Luna," Julia said as she stood beside her, as she continued to dance with the wind.

"Oh hello, Julia. I didn't see you there." Luna said dreamily as she turned around to look at her with a warm smile.

That's when Luna saw that she had tear stains on her face. Concerned she walked up to her, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" Luna asked.

Julia didn't know how to tell her. They were best friends for Godric's sake, she can tell her anything, but how could she tell her that Harry crossed the line.

As if reading her mind Luna gave her a small smile. "Is it Harry?"

Looking at Luna straight in the eye, Julia sighed as her gaze fell to the floor. "Yes."

"What happened?" Luna asked as she wrapped her arm around her best friends waist as they began to walk.

"He. . ." Julia stopped for a second as events from earlier came flooding through her mind. Seeing Harry's angered face sent shivers down her spine as she's never seen him in a dark state before. Then how guilty he looked as she walked away from him, sent tears to flow down from her eyes.

Taking a deep breath she continued. "He crossed the line by bringing up my grandmother's death. Oh, Luna you've should've seen how in range he was as I asked him why he seemed upset. . .God, then I was the fool to walk away as he knew he did wrong." Julia said as she but a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Maybe you should go see him," Luna stated as she looked into the distance dreamily.

"Why should I?" Julia asked.

"Well didn't you say he looked guilty as you walked away from him?" She asked as she continued to stare off into the distance.

"Yes, yes I did," Julia said as she looked to the ground as they continued to walk.

"I could tell that he wanted to apologize to you, for his mistake," Luna said as she looked into the Forbidden Forest.

"He might. . .ughh who know," Julia said as she kept wondering why he seemed frustrated. "But I don't get it. . .Why was he so frustrated?"

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that Cho Chang rejecting his request to go to the Yule Ball with him," Luna said as a small smile grew on her lips.

Julia's breath got caught in her throat. "What? H-how do you know that?" She asked as she stopped in her tracks and looked at Luna confused.

"Well, I was walking along the Owlery, and that's when I heard Harry ask her if she wanted to go to the ball with him, but she rejected him as to she was already going with Cedric Diggory," Luna said as she danced a little as the wind blew along with her blonde hair.

Julia didn't know what to say, as she continued to look at Luna in somewhat disbelief.

"If I were you. . .I would go see Harry before some other girl asks him." Luna said as she looked at Julia - who's cheeks turned a red color - with a small smile.

『𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜』On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara