Tears from the past II

One man, doth reach the highest of status, still he could not bear his anger, and demise was upon his hands.

A little buck tried to satisfy his lustful vision, but only pain became of him...
He had no attention given to him, and all he ever does is write his feelings on a piece of paper.

But though as the days go by with nothing to do, such an empty expression he does show...
Yet mourning repeatedly on his very peaceful life... He could only stare at the sky and watch from his cage...

He uttered if only the skies were a little gray...maybe, just maybe...
Maybe it would've suited the situation he's in... And all the locked up emotions would've bursted out...
He shrouded suddenly and tried to smile...

But something about that smile just didn't feel right,
When we moved into another house,
My mother said that she felt safe, like no one would ever find us there because she definitely finished my Father...

Wait- what the heck just happened?
What did she mean by that? Was it my imagination or did I heard her speak with a straight line in her mouth,
Though somehow I felt relieve, but what unwanted feeling did I feel that night... Frightening.. And vicious like the sea..

I was wondering why she was holding that knife...and why the blood kept falling from her left hand...
And in reality I thought that maybe it was for the best, but what I didn't realize was the aftermath consequence...

One Sunday afternoon, the cops arrived, they continuously shouted for my mother to come out, and when they barged in...they saw a little boy staring at her mother's grave...A dead corpse hanged on the ceiling wall...
..

Maybe she said that she felt safe, but also she was being crushed by the guilt... Cause after all this time, she was the one who destroyed all that she has ever built.. And for that one time I learned how to hate, I learned how to curse my fate...

Cause after all, she did try to kill me,
She couldn't bare to see the look on my face, the same image as my Father's...and all that's remained were broken fragments of a motherly-love...
And her words which shook my entire world... You don't deserve to live, you'll die without anyone beside you...
You'll forever be worthless as you have always been.

I doubted if I should ever find happiness...what it means to be loved, what it means to be caring without being asked, what it means to long for something without chains in your neck...what it feels to love someone out and be loved back....
With a love like that you hardly have to ask...

The police immediately surveyed the room, to look for the culprit behind the scenes... But sure they found none, but there was something more to that house...they saw a room with lots of papers scattered around..and when they saw what was written they got very disturbed... Yes, it was the poems that I made, in which I filled with apathy.. Only those who have felt tragedy will understand the pain in those words.

And then...my life started to turn around... I got adopted by people whom I thought I'd never find...
It seems what was missing can also be found, and that all you have to do is have a little courage and peace of mind.

From there, my misadventured piteous started to fade, and all of the memories became just mere memories of the past- and all it takes are little droplets of tears... Just once more, I'll endure the pain-