A smile spreads over my face which breaks the kiss, and he takes that as a chance to move his sweet kisses from my mouth to my jaw, then down to my neck. He pulls the collar of my shirt down to an area just below my collar bone. He sucks on it softly, and then bites it which results in a breathy moan from me.

As a dom I try to keep myself composed and not make too much noise. But under that I've always had a little bit of a sub side, and I think Ayden is the same way with having both submissive and dominant traits.

I move my hands to the hem of my shirt and pull it off smoothly, and his kisses descend from my collarbones to my chest. He licks my left nipple which makes me hum.

Ayden's warm hands slowly pull down my shorts while he makes eye contact with me. I bite my lip and squirm a bit, trying to quicken the pace which he smirks at.

My underwear come down as well, and my member springs free. His cheeks redden as he looks at it and both of his hands hold it steadily. Even just the still touch of him against my bare cock sends shivers through me. Fvck, he's so goddamn sexy.

"May I?"

I nod a little too fast but before I can process it, all my length is down his throat, and I groan in pleasure.

He slides back to the tip of my penis and licks it gently in contrast to the overwhelming stimulation he was giving early. I give a little whine of impatience and he smirks while looking into my eyes with lust. He continues at his slow pace, sucking the tip and licking the underside slowly.

Soon, I can't take his teasing and grab him by the hair, and push my d!ck in his mouth, which makes him moan as it hits the back of his throat.

A switch of domination occurs. Holding his hair, I bob his head up and down, but still trying to stay conscious of any sign of discomfort from him. He actually goes in rhythm with me and goes farther than I even push him. I begin to feel a rush of pleasure that builds up, and I release my grip on his hair and sputter out, "I'm c-close..." and as I say that he pulls his head back and all the way off my cock, making a popping sound which gives him a smile of satisfaction.

"What the fvck, Ayden?" I ask angrily and he laughs in a semi condescending tone which turns me on more, but also pisses me off.

"I'm not letting you come yet. Not until you fvck me."

My face grows hot and I mutter something out that is halfway between "woah" and "oh."

He pulls off his shirt and his own shorts, then his mouth returns to mine and I take in the warmth of his body. While preoccupied with kissing him, my hand finds its way to Ayden d!ck and begins stroking it which he groans at, so I go faster and he moans even louder.

Before I know it, Ayden has pushed me against the bed and begins lining up his hole with my length. He slowly sinks down onto it and his eyes flutter in pleasure.

"Riley, you're so big," he sighs.

Ayden begins to ride me up and down slowly, but then begins to pick up pace. I accidentally slide out which I take as an opportunity to flip him over and get on top. I spit my saliva onto my hand and rub it around Ayden's ass which makes him hum, and once I align myself with him, I shove my cock deep in him which earns me a loud pornographic moan.

"Fvck, Riley! You're so... fvck!!" he exclaims.

"So I've been told," I chuckle.

Being a little more gentle, I thrust in and out of him but still fast, and I watch his face grow hot as his moans become more frequent and breathy.

Climbing in speed, I spring my hips against his ass. The sound of skin slapping skin fills the tiny cabin. Riley pants, "Ohh, fvck Riley. Oh God, fvck!"

With one hand I begin jerking Ayden off and with the other I hold my hand against his throat which makes him smile and whisper, "Yes, oh my God."

I make my thrusts the fastest they can be and close my eyes, taking in the bliss of Ayden and filling him. He groans and pants and in a high breathy tone he  says, "I'm g-gonna-"

But before he can finish his sentence he finishes, and I follow close after. I push my full length into him slowly, feeling my cum drip out of him.

When I look to him his eyes are closed and he's breathing heavily. I lick up the cum that shot on his stomach and he moans softly at the touch.

After licking and swallowing every drop of his cum, my fingers trail through his hair and I kiss him softly. He smiles at me and holds my cheek, rubbing his thumb along my cheek bone.

"Wow," he says.

"Yeah, me too."