CONTEST FORMS

Here it is! The chapter wherein you'll register your form and become a participant. But wait! Before that we need to check first if you have followed the conditions. Remember?

(COMMENT HERE— DONE WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS ----📍)
🥀C L O S E D🥀

Great! And now you can now register and start making your entry for this contest!

Comment NEATLY! WE WON'T ACCEPT FORMS THAT ARE CONFUSING AND INCOMPLETE. NO BUTS LOL.

___

PARTICIPANT'S FORM
🥀C L O S E D🥀

NAME/ USERNAME:
NATIONALITY:
LANGUAGE MEDIUM:
GENRE CHOSEN:
TAG ATLEAST 10:
Mention KshaAthena or any Royal Admin. So they'll confirm your participation form.

(Fill up here please----📍)

___

Okay now, that's your participation form! To become a certified participant wait for us to reply "✔️ (with corresponding entry number)"

Ex: "✔️ entry no. 3" meaning you're contestant number 3.

After receiving this in your form then you'll start making your story because you are now a participant. And remember after you have finish making your story entry YOU ARE STRICTLY REQUIRED TO REGISTER YOUR STORY TITLE HERE IN THE NEXT FORM BELOW. So The Palace shall post a chapter of your story featured here for everyone to visit and check out AND most especially for the Royal Critic Judges to start judging your entry. (They'll do this in the comment box in our chapter entry of your story)

___

REGISTERED ENTRY/STORY OF A CERTIFIED PARTICIPANT

NAME/USERNAME:
FINISHED STORY TITLE:
GENRE:

(Comment here please ----📍)

Again, you'll only fill-up here if your story is now ready or finished! Rule breakers will be disqualified. We'll be strict since there are people really who are meant to break the rules, am I right? ;)

____

No limitation of slots. As long as you'll register will accept but only until April 30! Hurry up, Now!

JUDGEMENT DAY IS STILL TENTATIVE BUT PROBABLY AROUND FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF MAY.

OKAY! That's all of it. Good luck, everyone!

- The King ๑