Meeting Again

Maddie's POV

"Why are we in this store again????" I whine.

"We're here to buy a gift for Sally, remember?" Amanda replies sternly.

"But, I'm huuuuuunnnnggggrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!" I whine louder.

Amanda stayed silent and just stared into what seemed like space.

"Amanda? are you okay?" I ask with concern. I look at the spot she's spacing into and sweet lord heaven above. who is this I see? Savian Lemondrop. At a Beauty store. I smirked slightly remembering that Savian was Amanda's big crush in middle school, I grabbed Amanda's arm and walked towards him. Amanda looked at me with alarm written all over her face, I could tell she wasn't over him. At this point it was too late because Savian had already saw us.

"Amanda?"

"Y-you still remember me? I-it's been like eleven y-years," Amanda stuttered lightly.

"Hi, I'm Maddie," I say quickly, "I'm her cousin, remember me?"

Savian lets out a soft laugh with a smile,"yeah, I remember you."

____

Amanda's POV

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

why is he here?? Then, while thinking this question it finally donned upon me that a GUY and not just ANY guy. My middle school crush is at fucking Sephora. I finally gathered my confidence and started talking him.

"What the fuck are you doing at Sephora, anyways??" Crap. did I just sound rude? My cousin, Maddie and Savian looked at me considering they were conversing their asses off.

He let off a smile, "I'm buying a present for my 5th year Anniversary with Marlene," my vision blurred and all I could hear in my head was the word 'anniversary' and 'Marlene' echoing, and torturing me slightly.

"Oh that's nice, well tell her I said 'hi', let's go Maddie," I grabbed her hand but she stayed in her spot and looked at me.

"What?" i said a little irritated.

"Well, Savian said that we should come visit Marlene," Maddie said softly as if with a hint of guilt.

"Well, we don't wanna intrude, c'mon," I say with a hint of annoyance.

"You guys won't be intruding,  Marlene would love to see you." Savian said quickly.

"fine," I roll my eyes, "but only for a bit," I say sternly.

Maddie and Savian laugh lightly and I wait for Savian to pay for the gift.

Maddie came running towards me, and I tried to keep an annoyed face. she poked my cheek, "you love me," I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I slid into the passenger seat of her car and stayed quiet.

____

Savian's POV

shit. I just invited her because I got excited. I loved her so much in middle school. how will Marlene react?

____

Maddie's POV

"Isn't this exciting? " I say excitingly.

"nope," Amanda said grouchily.

I smile and face tne road again, I turn on the radio and 'All of me' comes on and I laugh loudly.

"It's fate!!!" I scream.

"SHUT UP!! NO, IT'S NOT!!" Amanda slaps my shoulder. I laugh hysterically and I look at her and notice her face is as red as a tomato. I smile lightly and look back at the road.

__

"we're here," I say while parking into Savian's driveway.

"I see that," Amanda says while unbuckling. We get out and we see Savian hugging Marlene's hip. Amanda grips onto my hand  and I smile at her slightly.

"Hey guys!" Marlene says while walking to us. she hugs both of us and she gestures us to come inside.

"We have dogs inside, so be careful," she says cautiously. We both nod and she leads us to the dining room that is filled with snacks. I furrowed my eyebrow, "kids?" Amanda shot me an alarmed look with a hint of pain but, Savian and Marlene just chuckled.

"No, I could never put Marlene in that kind of pain," Savian said lightly. I looked at Marlene to confirm and she just nodded. I looked at Amanda and I noticed that her hand had let go of me. I smirked and I reached for some goldfish.

"So, do you have embarrasing stories of Amanda from middle school?" I say sitting down.

"Yes!" Marlene and Savian say in unison.

"NO!!" Amanda cried out. we all laughed and we ended up talking for hours. At the end of the night, we were all drunk except for Savian. He offered to take us home.

____

Savian's POV

"I know you guys are drunk and shit but, do you still have a sense of direction or something?" Savian asks confused.

"My car has a GPS, just go to recent destinations it's the only address there," Maddie slurred,  obviously deeply intoxicated. I had Amanda in the passenger seat, and her head fell on my shoulder. I felt my head get hot which was weird because I wasn't even drunk, I shrugged it off and I drove them home.

__

"we're here!" I yelled just in case they fell asleep. Maddie sat up and got out, "Can you carry Amanda? I think she drank too much, she might've passed out," I nodded. she seemed really light so I carried her on my back and Maddie tossed me the key. I managed to open the door, and Maddie just jumped onto the couch, "Just out Amanda there," she pointed to a pile of blankets and pillows and I set her drunk, limp body onto the pile. I covered her in a blanket just in case. I decided to stay just to keep them safe. I settled in on the couch and I slept.

____

Maddie's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and hard boiled eggs. I woke up and I walked into the kitchen and to my suprise I saw Savian making breakfast.

"Good Morning," he yelled. I yawned and looked around. "where's amanda?"

"In the pile of blankets and pillows you told me to lay her," I scratched my head and I stopped and widened my eyes, "WHAT?!" I hear a screech from the living room. Me and Savian run over to the opening of the two rooms and we saw a big ass dog licking Amanda's face off.

"Are you okay??" Savian rushed over to help get the dog off as I was just on the floor laughing my ass off.

"Well, I gotta go to work now. You kids have fun now," I laugh as I walk out the door.

____