Chapter 1

My grip on the leather steering wheel tightens as Georgie loudly announces that the school's is on the street we just past.

"How did you miss it?!" Georgie exclaims her arms flailing awkwardly and unnaturally in front of her.

"You called the turn to late" I shoot back in a whiny voice.

"Sure" she says with a disbelieving tone.

"You did!"

"Well now we have to turn back-"

"- I figured" I but in, sarcastically.

Ignoring me she continues "Do a u-turn at the next set of lights".

I follow the command and as I approach the lights I put on my blinker.

I make a smooth turn and smile proudly. Adding pressure to the accelerator pedal I regain normal speed and get ready to turn.

We reach the street and I turn into it. A few house down, the massive black school gates loom over my car and Georgie directs me to the entrance.

"Why do you need such big, black, gates?" I ask, putting emphasis on the last three words.

"Skippers" She answers freely and I leave it at that. I navigate my way into the carpark and I'm shocked with the messy organization that seems to work in this carpark. In the rows closest to the school are the most expensive cars, ranging from Maserati's to Ferrari's. The next few lines are made up of the everyday cars, the Toyota's and the Mitsubishi. The last few rows are made up of utes, small trucks, motorbikes. The only thing messy about this arrangement is all the rubbish.

"Where to park, where to park" I ponder out loud, stroking an imaginary beard.

"How about with the normal cars" Georgie says nervously knowing I'd figured out the car parking system.

"Nope I see the park I want" I tell her, driving into the popular section and parking in a free space.

I run my hands through my hair a push it in places to give more volume and sass.

Grabbing my ray-bans from my bag. I decide to put them on when I'm out of the car. I open the door, sliding my legs out first. (as most people do).

The sun hits my face blinding me for a few seconds, I slide my sunnies on and shield my eyes from the blaring sun. Slamming the door behind me, I spare a look at Georgie before clicking the lock button on my keys.

She runs around the bonnet of the car to stand next to me. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea" she tells me, her teeth digging into her bottom lip.

"Meh" I reply, looking around at the people peering at us curiously.

I walk towards what I think is the front doors, the doors are mainly glass with a peeling gold rim.

"Hey" I hear from behind me, carefully turning on my toes to face the voice.

Standing behind Georgie is a blue eyed, fake tanned, blonde girl, a head shorter than the petite Georgie, her hands on her hips and her left eye twitching with anger.

"What?" I ask with a bored tone.

"Who do you think you are and why did you park in Shelly's park?" She asks, storming towards me, hitting Georgie's shoulder in the process.

"I think i'm Serphia and last time I checked there's no name on that park" I tell her, her scowl deepens as she stops in front of me, I have to bend my neck just to look at her.

"Well Serphia" She says venomously. "Move" she hisses, I shrug and take a side-step. "Your car you idiot" She says with a smirk, I laugh, "Nah shit".

"What?" She asks, her fake blonde hair obviously getting the better of her.

"Let me spell it out for you, I'm not moving my car" I say slowly, pronouncing the words as accurately as possible.

"You're a bitch!" She exclaims her little hands trying to push me backwards, I hardly flinch though, her push being about as violent as Christian's shoves.

"Melissa back off" I hear Georgie's timid voice from in front of me.

"Ugh, whatever, Shelleigh will... Deal with you anyway" She says snottily, turning away from me making a point of flicking her hair, adding that extra cliche layer to her personality.

"What a popsicle" I say, to Georgie who shakes her head, "Well her appearance and her personality are about as fake as the flavors in a Popsicle" I tell her, explaining my terminology.

"Whatever" She tugging lightly at my arm before leading me towards the main building.

Behind the doors, salmon hallways with mossy coloured lockers are filled with stereotypical Highschoolers. One girl stands out to me, Her hair is Katy Perry blue and her mouth is occupied by a tounge that belongs to a brown haired boy.

I turn to my left expecting Georgie's face. Instead I see a tidy old lady. Her grey hair is tied up into a bun and her glasses sit on the bridge of her bony nose.

"Hello Miss Daily" She says, holding out her hand with a stern gase. I take it and give it a prompt shake. "Good Morning Mrs..." I fade off.

"I am Principle Fairchild" She says with authority. "Welcome to the dump we call Sandvale High" her tone changing to dissapointment as her eyes scan the wild sea of people.

"Now, here is your timetable and I'll show you to your locker" She says, handing me a flimsy piece of paper.

"Come" She orders turning her back on me and walking away, I jog to keep in step with her.

The small heel on her shoes click as we walk down a near empty hallway, I open her mouth to question her about this but a shrill bell stops me, class.

"Here is your locker, it's number 1245, your combination is 31 5 19, she says, showing me. The locker door creaks as it opens to reveal an organized row of books.

"Your cousin, Georgie, took the time to organize your books, now i'll leave you to get to class" She says, abruptly leaving.

I look at my timetable. Double Drama, my eyes flick up to the books.

I grab an empty notebook and then scan through the books, Romeo and Juliet, really?

I pick up the book and slam my locker shut.

Looking at my schedule again a thought dawns on me, how the hell am I going find room 354.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$

A/N: I know this is quite short but I write on my iPhone app notes. It was quite long on there