Morning to all

Writers note: hey guys so i will put the chapters into a thrid person perspective (and/or TPOV). So hooe u enjoy. On with the story.

Jane wakes up to see her partner lying in the bed snuggled like a little kid lying in bed, but tired at the same time. Jane on the other hand, was up and getting breakfast and checking her calander. She brushed her brown hair behide her ears and hear a low but loud groan as her sleepy little terror came to life and started to walk out of the room. "Good morning puppy." Jane smiled as her "puppy" yawned and got dressed "Don't called me that." It said as the yawns kept comming "Whatever, puppy." Jane says, a small but happy smirk filled her face with happiness.
The day went usually fast since she had to cook a lot of meat but that didn't worry her at all. She lovved how her little puppy would sit at the table and eat the breakfast it was given and then sucking up to her for more. "That's why we're true lovers." She would always say after the plates of food for her hun would be handed to her puppy and then she would just be writing stories about werewolves.
She always was fascinated by them. How they change from human beings to beast on four legs and paws instead of hands and no skin but fur instead.
Why Jane is fascinated with werewolves  was because her partner was not just a girl (yeah i know a character which has a gay relationship.) But a werewolf as a partner in crime, now that's hard.
Of course her puppy didn't know her untill that night. Jane vould still remember it like it was yesterday.