Yuta's eyes shot open, his pupils looking at the man before him. "Don't worry. If you're scared, hold onto me. I promise to hold you." He whispered into his ear. Yuta nodded and gripped the taller man's arm tightly.

He could hear him chuckle but didn't open his eyes to hit him. He just gripped tighter and Hansol pulled him closer. Yuta yelled and hid into Hansol's arm, when he decided to open his eyes.

They were about to go down a drop. Hansol's excited yells and Yuta's scared screams filled each other's ears. When the ride stopped, they got off and went to go get food. They were waited in line for cotton candy, when Hansol told him to wait there because he needed the restroom.

He was on his phone, still in line, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He gasped and slapped the person in the arm, repeatedly. Hansol's yelp saying that it was him, made Yuta stop hitting him.

Yuta scoffed and hit his shoulder, which didn't hurt for Hansol. "You scared me. Don't ever do that again," Yuta pleaded him.

Hansol cupped his face and was about to kiss him, after promising to never do that, until he heard someone ask them. "What kind of flavor do you want?" Yuta looked at the boy and gasped.

"Renjun? You work here?" Renjun nodded but quickly implied that he doesn't work in the cotton candy cart alone. "Jeno and Jaemin work here too, but all they do is flirt and make out." He whispered the last part, voice cracking as tears fill his eyes.

Yuta pushed Hansol aside and hugged Renjun, as he starts crying softly. Yuta and Taeyong knows about Renjun's crush on Jeno, but Jeno is dumb and is oblivious to almost everything. Hansol stands there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Luckily, Yuta noticed his uncomfortableness and motioned him to come over to him. He pulled away from Renjun and wipes the tears from his face.

"You remember Hansol right?" Yuta asks, holding Hansol's hand while the other hand rubs Renjun's back. Renjun nodded. "He's the one you've told me that's hot. Don't worry, he is." He replied cheekily.

The Japanese male awkwardly chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck and blushing. Hansol looked over to his blushing boyfriend and pecked his cheek. Renjun didn't know someone can get this red.

The only other person he has ever seen red was Chenle, when Jisung bear hugged him and kissed his cheek. Renjun giggled at the couple who was lost in their own world.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but I have to work now. The manager might scold me if I slack off. See, there's a long line behind you." Renjun lied. Well, partly. His manager will scold him if he slacks off but there's no line behind them.

Renjun just wants to go home and watch the latest episode of BTS run. "One cotton candy please," Yuta grabbed out his wallet but Hansol immediately stopped him.

"Let me pay. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't pay for their partner?" Hansol smoothly said. Yuta was about to argue with him, but free stuff. He'd rather take the free stuff.

Renjun made the cotton candy and off they went. The date went smoothly, which Yuta was worrying about in the car.

Hansol drove Yuta home and walked to their doorstep. Yuta didn't know what to do so he just did what Ten would do (which is really bad).

He tiptoed and kissed Hansol's lips. He responded quickly and wrapped his arms around Yuta's waist. They made out until the front door opened. They got teared apart and was met with an angry Doyoung.

He pulled Yuta inside the house and stepped outside. "I know I said I approve of you and I really do. But don't kiss in front of us like that ever again. Taeyong and I heard you guys pull up and waited for Yuta to enter the house. We wondered what took so long. You guys were kissing!!" Doyoung exclaimed, half ranting, half scolding.

Hansol nodded and Doyoung sighed. He thanked him for making Yuta happy and bid goodbye. He entered the house but Hansol stared at the door.

He realized he was staring at the door and went to his car. He sighed and rubbed his face. He had fun on their date today, but he spent a lot of time worrying about it and now he's tired.

He reversed and drove away.

●●●

A few minutes later, Sicheng and Kun arrive. They just came back from eating at McDonalds and playing at the arcade. Kun never had thought he would have fun outside of the house.

Sicheng pecked his cheek and said goodbye. Kun smiled at him and waved at the car that was driving away. He turned back to the door and entered. He closed the door and when he turned back around, he was greeted with the sight of Doyoung and Taeyong sitting on the other side of Yuta, who was rolling his eyes, and Ten, who was drinking juice in the corner.

Doyoung turned to look at him. Taeyong, on the other hand, kept lecturing Yuta about no sex until you know everything about the other person.

Kun sat down next to Yuta and finally got the attention of Taeyong. "Oh hey, you're back. How was the date? Did he treat you well? He better have treated you well or else I will treat him to punch in the fa-" Kun cut Taeyong off.

"He treated me fine, hyung. Don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves." He assured him.

Taeyong nodded and told them he's going to sleep. "We waited for you for a long time. I'm supposed to complain," he retorted when Yuta asked him why.

They all went to their own bedroom and fell asleep.

●●●

If you guys want any ship for us to write about in our other book, you can also request here. Yes, I'm promoting my other book.

So if you have any requests for us, you can also request here.

-Daddy-