[Chapter Six] "Hungover"

||Kailela||

The last thing I remember is making out with a kid and going up to a room with him. I'm not sure if we used a condom, But I can't afford to be getting pregnant now.

He knew how to put it down though. But it felt familiar you know? No? I woke up in my bed, surprisingly. Thank god it was a Saturday. I was hungover as shit.

Since I was used to them, I knew exactly what to do. I woke up at like 5 in the morning because I had practice. We went from 5-10 on Saturdays and 7-9 Sunday's. Saturday was conditioning.

I had on a tank top and some spandex leggings. We ran six laps around the whole school in the beginning and end of practice. That's like damn near seven miles. I be mad as hell. Three in the start, and three in the end.

||LiAngelo||

I'm pretty sure Lela and Melo have no idea what happened last night. Zo took both of them home after they did what they did. We haven't said anything to them about it yet. Right now we were all at practice. It was like nine thirty.

The cheer coach was sitting on one of the chairs in the front row, on her phone.

Martin- Girl, Why you still here? Ain't y'all practice over.

Angela- Uh Huh. I'm just waiting.

Martin- Why?

Angela- For them to get back.

Martin- Ooh No. What you got them doing Angie?

Angela- Three laps around the school before and after practice.

Eli- Aw hell no. See that's torture. I don't see why girls want to be a cheerleader.

Angela- The first one will be here soon.

Martin- You place people on which place they come in?

Angela- Yeah. The first one is always at the top of the pyramid.

Dad- That's real dedication.

Don- Nah Uh. That is pure evil.

The doors opened and Kailela walked in looking hella tired, with her headphones blasting.

Angela- Great Job Kailela.

Kailela- You can't be doing this no more Angie. We not friends.

She said while sitting next to her, taking off her bike running shoes.

Angela- You're going to thank me.

Kailela- No I'm not.

Five minutes later, Parker and Serenity came in, with Starbucks cups.

Serenity- Bitch, Why the hell you leave us???

Parker- We was lonely.

Kailela- Y'all was slow.

Serenity- Nah Uh.