Wonho: ''ok I got it overprotective mother hm''

Hyungwon pov

Wonho drives to my apartment while I was giving directions and then he played this song that had a great beat at least I liked it then he changed it to another one, as always I liked it too.

This song is from xxxtentacion and the name is moonlight if you liked it and want to listen to it.

This group was disbande and their name is BTL (yes like BTS but no theirs mean beyon the limit)

20 minutes later

As we get to my apartment Wonhos mouth wide open.

Wonho: ''Is this your house?''

Hyungwon: "My apartment"

Wonho: "How much do you pay for this apartment"

Hyungwon: "Like $10,500 a month why?"

Wonho: "BRO I pay $5,500 a month for our apartment this is like a fricking mansion"

Hyungwon: "Well for me it feels like a house"

Wonho: "huh? Wait what so how rich are you like richer than me or just rich as me? "

Hyungwon: "Like how much rich are you?"

Wonho:My parents own S.E.P. industries and our school"

Hyungwon: "Ummm let's see then I'm richer than you"

Wonho: "Like what does your parents own?"

Hyungwon: "Sorry can't tell you"

Wonho: "please please please please please please please please please please tellllll meeeeeee"

Hyungwon: "No wonho only when I'm ready to trust you"

Wonho: "You can trust me and if you don't tell me I will BOTHER you and we won't be done with the project please please please please please please please c'mon you CAN trust me"

Hyungwon: "Ok ok so-"

Hyungwon starts to run

Wonho: "Hyungwon get back here I'm not going to chase you everywhere in this huge apartment"

Wonho pov