Hope And Despair

Alekisos stared out the window of her room at the compound in the afternoon with an look in her eyes. After the revelation of the New Orleans witches declaring war on all the vampires led by Celeste including the Mikaelsons, The Original Hybrid secluded herself in thinking of where to go to next and of course Davina.

The possibility of her coming back was... surreal. But she didn't want to have any false hope because she's seen what it does to people. It doesn't end well at all. But yet, the witch that had captured her heart not so long ago was always on her mind.

Rebekah entered her room with a look of concern. It's been barley a week and yet she noticed a change in her behavior. It was if she lost a piece of herself. When Nik were thought to be dead, she unreleased hell on Mystic Falls but in contrast to the present time, it seemed like she didn't have the energy for it.

"In all the years both living and dead, I never had the experience of what's like to be in love, never thought I would. I was jealous of our brothers my whole life. The way Elijah, Nik and Finn looked at their loved ones, I wanted that. All the girls in our village loved them. I wanted to hate them but I never could."

Rebekah simply nodded as she absorbed in what she just heard.  It would've been a surprise to her if she hadn't thought of the same thing. Even in their adolescent years, it was obvious to the Mikaelson siblings except their parents that Lex wasn't interested in men at all. Of course that got her into trouble more often than not because being in a same gender relationship was strictly forbidden at that time. She didn't care though but she had that inability to fall in love which was why she gave up the hope of ever being in love a long time ago. But that all changed when Davina stepped into the picture and rattled her.

"Sometimes I want to hate them too." Rebekah admitted causing the other blonde original to look at her with a raised eyebrow.  "Well, most of the time when I am not being daggered by Nik."

The Mikaelson Hybrid let out an amused chuckle for a moment and then let out a sigh thinking about the torment her late love interest is going through right now.  "The Ancestors wanted Davina for a while and now they got her doing god knows what to punish her."

"What for, she hasn't done anything wrong?" 

"She's done plenty wrong."