Uno

His POV

2022

Im entering Ateneo to pick up my sister. Silly how so much memories this place can bring. This is the place where it all started. Upon entering I thought of her...

Is she fine? I wish she is.

Is she happy? I hope she is.

Does someone took my place already? I hope not.

Its been five years since I last saw her. Its been five years since I last heard from her. Its been way too long since the day I started missing her.

I know I was too much. And she had enough of all my nonsense. Now she's done with me. And Im done too... without her.

"Thrift store fashion
Imperfect tattoos
Taking showers
Minus shampoo

You are my favorite everything
Been telling girls that since I was 16
Shut up, I love you
You're my best friend"

This song never fails to remind me about her. My best friend, my pink sky.

"Kuya! Where have you been? I've been waiting for an hour already." Dani irritatedly said.

"Sorry Dans I was caught in traffic." I said and sighs.

"Ateneo changed after she left noh?" I said while looking around.

"It will never be the same without her kuya." Dani said and we both smiled bitterly and sighed.

After that conversation no one dared to speak until we reached home.

I entered my room and slumped on my bed. Ughh I miss her. I opened the drawer beside my bed and I took a journal.

March 21, 2022

To my favorite everything,

Hey its been five years since I last saw you. How are you? I hope you're doing well. If you're gonna ask if Im fine well, after you left I don't think I still know whats the meaning of the word "fine". Things are never the same since you left. The team's not as happy as when you were still there. Our friends don't see each other that often. The hangouts every Friday are gone. We seem to part ways when you left. Things are so different now. People may see me as a jolly person but behind those smiles I will always have that hint of pain in my eyes. I don't think anyone can see that, except you. I wish you were still here. We miss seeing the pink sky. I miss my pink sky."

After I closed the journal containing my everyday letters to her I checked my phone and I thought of inviting our friends over for a hangout. After all, its been a while since we last did this.

"8pm at the pad. Lets have a night out its been a while." I typed and sent it to our group chat.

I put aside my phone not checking who would come. Well I guess I wanna be surprised to who is free.

Its still 3pm and I still have 3 hours to spare for preparing the hangout in my penthouse.

I decided to get ready early cause I still need to buy some drinks and some snacks for our hangout.

I went to a grocery store and started shopping for some goods. I was in the beverages section when someone took my attention. Long hair, slim body and a tall figure... is that her? I immediately ran to where I saw the girl.