𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔.𝟏 - 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

"And I understand, Ms. Webb. I do." Barry assures her. "But you have to understand that metahumans don't just...turn themselves in."

"Well then hunt him down!" She abruptly raises her voice. Josh is taken back by her response. Ms. Webb shuts her eyes and lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry." She reopens them. Barry gives her a small nod, accepting her apology. "All I know is, if it hadn't been for those teenage metahumans...I would've lost my son." Barry glances to the side and notices Josh before he focuses his attention back on her. "Tell Captain Thawne that I expect justice for my son." Ms. Webb finishes before she turns around and heads toward the door.

Josh watches her leave the precinct before walking toward Barry.

"Hey."

"Hi Josh," Barry pinches the bridge of his nose before finally looking at the boy. "What are you doing here? I thought you guys were all going swimming?"

"I couldn't. I had a shift this morning and I have to go to the bank later." Josh explains. "But I was hoping to talk to you about something." Josh clarifies before he raises a brown paper bag from Jitters. "Also, I brought you a muffin." Barry shuts his eyes and lets out a small laugh. "Looks like you could use it..." He refers to the woman as he hands the bag to Barry. "What was that all about?"

Barry sighs and takes a peek inside the bag before he answers.

"Follow me."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

Elisa, Brett, and Dante walk into the pool area, immediately spotted by Grace.

"You guys finally made it!" She exclaims as she swims in the middle of the pool.

Bree is sun bathing on a lounge chair with her large sunglasses covering her closed eyes. She stays still as Dante sighs and rests on the one next to her.

"Glad you could join us." She teases with her eyes still shut.

"Sorry," Dante apologizes as his eyes wander around the place. "We went to pick up Elisa, and she took forever to find her bathing suit and-" But he suddenly cuts himself off once his eyes land on the ravishing brunette coming out of the water.

Dante's lips part as he observes her every move

Dante's lips part as he observes her every move. Once she notices his sudden silence, Bree lowers her sunglasses and follows his gaze. Her green eyes land on her new friend before a smirk grows on her face.

"Oh, guys this is Lennox." Bree introduces as the brunette makes her way toward everyone. Dante raises an eyebrow when he notices how familiar she looks.

Then it hits him like a bus.

"You're the girl from The Basement." He points out as he extends his hand. "The one who let us in the control room."

"That's me," Lennox smiles proudly as she shakes his hand. Dante smirks at her and she tries to hide her blush.

"Lennox, this is my twin brother Brett, my friend Elisa," Bree points to them as she names them. "And that's Dante. I'm sure you're familiar with him. He's a Basement regular."