As she ran along the shoreline, she saw Sora fast asleep on the warm sand. She smiled and sat next to him.

"Gee, I wonder if Sora's ticklish!" She tried to warn him if he doesn't wake up she would. But he keep snoozing. She growled and got up to his ear and whispered, "Sora?"

Sora groaned and turned on his side, his back facing away from her. She could see his carefree face and how his light snores came to her ears.

Oh, those snores!

She giggled as he rolled back on to his back. His eyes were half opening and he sat up. He looked at Mai with a tired smile.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" She grinned.

He yawned and laid back down... only to see Kairi over him. That startled both her and him. Sora shot up into a sitting position as Mai stood up.

"Gimme a break, Kairi." He laughed, getting on his knees.

"Sora, you lazy bum! I knew I'd find you here." She said, smirking, "And when there's thing one, there's thing two... Right, Mai?"

She looked at the ocean, pretending she didn't let that bother her. She shrugged it off.

"Well, did either of you get the things we need?"

"I did! I even folded it nicely, see?" She grinned and held it up. She, however, made a mistake of grabbing a side of the cloth. Gravity worked it's magic and the cloth swiftly unfolded itself. She pouted, "Crap... I didn't mean to do that..."

Sora's laughs made her blush, not only from embarrassment, but how cute it was. He always would throw his head back whenever he laughed, which made it even cuter. She pouted as she sat next to Sora and began refolding it.

"So, Kairi, do you remember what your home was like?" Sora asked and Mai's ears perked up. "You know before you came to the islands?"

"I already told you, I don't remember anything..." Kairi said and Mai finished folding it.

"There! All done!" She said cheerfully and Sora looked at her.

"How about you? Do you remember?"

"Mmm... Nope, but I'll figure something out!" She giggled and got up, "Maybe will stumble upon me and Kairi's world!"

"It would be nice to visit." Kairi agreed with her.

"Yeah! Along with any other worlds out there!" Sora smiled, "I wanna see 'em all!"

"So what are we waiting for!" Kairi said.

"Hey! Aren't you guys forgetting about me?" Riku's voice called over to them and they looked at him. He had a log underneath his arm. "Looks like I'm the only one working on the raft!"

Mai cleared her throat and held up the folded cloth, "I been help- darn it..."

"Hehehe, two times in a row!" Sora laughed as the cloth fell loose again. She growled and handed it to Kairi.

"There! I got my cloth you fold it!" She huffed.

Riku tossed the log to Sora, who struggled to catch it, and walk over to Kairi.

"At least she's helping." Riku said, "You just as lazy as he is. She gathered all her stuff."

Kairi blushed and giggled, "So you noticed... Okay then, let's finish the raft together!"

Mai giggled as Riku sat down. Sora got the log off him and pushed it off to the side. Mai giggled.

"Hey, Sora! I'll race you to the paopu tree!" She said.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

She giggled, "Come on..."

"Ready... GO!" Riku, Sora, and Mai ran forward. She looked back to see Kairi running, too. She realized Sora and Riku were getting away fast and she picked up the pace.

She got to the bridge and heard Sora groan in defeat as Riku touched the paopu tree first. She giggled as she neared them and tripped- right into Sora.

He gasped as he held her in his arms. Riku snickered but they didn't really care. They blocked out everything else and were so close. Never this close. Any movement at all would have there lips together. Just as she was about to close her eyes, Kairi ran into Sora's view. He turned to her.

Sora helped her stand straight and she nervously giggled. 'UGH! WHY COULDN'T I KISS HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!?!'

Sora: 'Do I still... have a crush on her?'