chapter 26

Pinky ma POV

Looking at shivaay's face I felt like laughing because as soon as he walked into the breakfast room I saw the fury every time he looked at rudra which he didn't even notice!!
So I wasn't that shocked when shivaay's abruptly stood up and shout that he was taking anika to a honeymoon and he processed to put rudra of this chair with his ear." Ouch bhai don't you love me" rudra started complaining "sometimes" shivaay replied not even looking at him.... He was busy starting at a blushing anika but rudra didn't seem to mind,he simply looked at  them and smiled happily,
This is why I need to talk to anika right now....but I waited till after breakfast which shivaay and anika didn't eat because they kept whispering at each other and blushing......" Maybe they really should go for a honeymoon" I whispered to myself making shaktiji laugh

A couple of minutes I stood up and called for anika a couple of time because they were so lost in each other " anika " I shout and she looked at me lost and the family laughed at them " can we have that talk now" I asked needing to do this so I can heal....she nodded her head and stood but shivaay wouldn't let go of her hand and looked at me suspiciously and I felt hurt but really I can't blame him
" Its OK" I said trying to reassure him," I just  want to talk" and after a couple of second staring in my eyes he nodded his head and let go....

It has been 5 minutes since we walked into my room and I still didn't know where to start.....so I started in the beginning!!
"I grow up in a little village...my father was a farmer,we were poor but i was happy in my little world but my parents dreamed for me to be better than them,what parent doesn't wish better for her child" I said trying to explain everything " when I was married to shakti and bought to this house for the first time I felt overwhelmed the world was bigger than what I thought and compared to everyone I felt small.... The family itself was supportive and loving but I let myself feel insignificant.... And when time went by I tried to be more like everyone..speak English,wear expensive clothes....forgetting everything about myself and when shivaay was born I made sure he was better than everyone,best school,best clothes.... I wanted him to be better than everyone and for him to know he was better than everyone,I made him SSO!!!!......I didn't want him to feel insignificant and misplaced like I did and still do!"I said holding anika hand and looking at her trying to get her to understand my motive and the look in her face showed sadness for me and tears went down her face....I smiled and wiped her face...
"I wanted him to marry into the high class' family to cement our position in this family and outside...
"When you come and married shivaay he changed little by little from the very beginning...so your presents seem to destroy everything i worked so hard to prevent and I panicked and tried to make you leave.......I attacked you because in a way I felt you where attack me,trying to take shivaay away from me!!!" I said crying at my behavior to anika
" Anika I'm not excusing my behavior just trying to get you to see my point of view at the time....I know I was wrong ...plz forgive me...I didn't mean to coz you so much pain" she looked at me for long time like she wanted to see if I really meant every word I said.....than she walked to me and give me a huge hug that brought tears to my ear.."you are shivaay's mother and you tought him to be a good man ....protective man and you should take proud every second of every day for that......I never wanted to take him from you ,its more of I wanted to share you with him" she said crying make me realise even more than I did before that I have really hurt a girl with a beautiful soul," you will never leave shivaay and have UNLIMITED love and that all I ever wanted for a mother.....I hope someday you would except me and love me just the same" ,she cried looking at me with pain in her eyes....I took her face in my hands and looked her and realise who she was .....she is not my daughter- in- law .....she is the child god has given me to find the way I have lost a long time ago..."I ALREADY DO LOVE YOU ANIKA AFTER ALL WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER  DOESN'T LOVE HER DAUGHTER " I said smiling feeling overwhelming love for her.....my daughter!!!