The White Fang fire their guns at the Wolf Brigade but their guns are unaffected due to the Wolf Brigade's armor. Then an Imperial dropship arrives as it side hatch open to reveal Y/N and the Lone Warrior.

They jump out of the dropship and land on the ground with their swords in their hands. Y/N use his teleportation cutting down the White Fang members while using his Barracuda to shot at them.

The Lone Warrior charge toward them while blocking and slashing the White Fang with his katana as they ended up dead. The Lone Warrior dodge incoming bullets and fire with his revolver.

While the White Fang know that they are going to be killed. They decided to do one thing.

White Fang Grunt: We surrender!

One of the White Fang members lowers his weapon causing the rest of his comrade to stare at him in shock. But they knew they are facing the Imperial Military Police so they decide to follow his example.

One of the Wolf Brigade approach with caution when he was shot down by a bullet. They look around and found a humanoid Grimm with a rifle.

Its appearance is like a Geist but it more reformed than the one that Salem make and how it handles a rifle that means its intelligence

Its appearance is like a Geist but it more reformed than the one that Salem make and how it handles a rifle that means its intelligence. Then that means that Nebula is the one that creates it. They move out of the way when it fires it rifle as Y/N and Lone Warrior went into cover.

Lone Warrior: Seem like Nebula make a new creation.

Y/N: Look like it. Unlike the Grimm that Salem makes. This one is intelligence and taken it surrounding. Like a sniper. Let just hope it just one-

Ruby: Hey!

They turn their head to see Ruby with Crescent Rose ready. Y/N felt like he should fire his beam at her and be done with.

Penny: Ruby, are these people your friend?

Y/N stare at her with a deadpan look behind his mask. But he recognizes her as an android from Atlas military's project, PENNY. The Geist Grimm fire it a rifle and hit Ruby. 

Y/N: Well that one problem to least worry about.

Lone Warrior: We just to focus on that Grimm and-

He was cut off when Penny jumps off the rooftop and tried to attack the Reformed Geist Grimm. The keyword 'tried' as the Reformed Geist Grimm keeping itself away from her and fire it rifle while she is blocking with her sword.

Y/N felt like facepalming as he didn't think that the people of his world are this dumb. He is glad that he went to the other world so he won't have to deal with this. If it won't be bad enough, another humanoid Grimm appear.

 If it won't be bad enough, another humanoid Grimm appear