Y/N: What fool and his lapdog what now?

Ozpin: Y/N, I'm just here to tell you that if you manage to capture Miss Belladonna. You will let me handle this.

Y/N: No, I'm not letting you keep ordering me around. You have failed to keep this world safe and it our turn to protect it. The chief of intelligence is coming and he wants to have a word with Blake. 

Ozpin: Y/N please-

Y/N: You still haven't accepted that I am Vandheer Lorde. How pathetic. No wonder you losing to Salem.

Ozpin: The Maidens are hidden from here, the relics are safe in the vaults, and the Silvereyes warriors are-

Y/N: Always relied on those instead of the people. Even when I have the Blades of Eden that can kill a god, the Lone Warrior and I recognize that it is too powerful to wield. So it has to be kept hidden or be destroyed. If it were up to me I would just simply destroy the relics.

Ozpin: You would destroy the gifts that the Deity Brothers left us.

Y/N: You people relied on too much of the gods' gifts instead of your own abilities. That is why you people are weak and can never defeat Salem.

Ozpin: Without the relics, the world-

Y/N: The world would be destroyed either with or without the relics. Now if you excuse me I should be heading to the docks.

I walk away from them and head to the docks to see the Lone Warrior waiting for me. At least I tolerate his existence than those foolish people.

Lone Warrior: I heard that Blake will be at the docks so I am coming along.

Y/N: Just don't get in my way. I don't want anyone to get in my way when I am fighting.

(At the docks)

Blake is holding Roman with Gambol Shroud against his neck with her cat ears showing to the White Fang. Blake couldn't believe what she just saw and heard. The Imperial Police are right, Roman and the White Fang are working together.

Just when Roman about to fire his cane. Armored vehicles appear as the hatch open up to reveal the Imperial Military Police Force, the Wolf Brigade.

 Armored vehicles appear as the hatch open up to reveal the Imperial Military Police Force, the Wolf Brigade

Just their appearance alone gives them a chill of death and fear. They raise up their guns and fire causing them to dock and cover while some unfortunate White Fang members are killed with their body being tearing apart by their gun.

Blake watch in horror as she seeing her people slaughtered by the Wolf Brigade of the Imperial Military Force. And by other Faunus as well!

Roman knew that it not an easy heist when the Imperial Police are here in Vale. He tried telling Cinder that it would be harder to get Dust due to them. But does she listen, no she doesn't and acting cocky about it?