Sean gave her a flat look, making her giggle. "I swear to God, you won't let that one childhood win go."

"Nope. Never." The girl grinned with a toothy smile, winking at the boy who was always annoyed at the mention of the competition.

"Promise to text me during the shoot? Send me pictures?"

"Of course. I'll send you pictures of me peeing in the bathroom, if I have to."

"Or you could send me pictures of you changing." The boy waggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner, making the girl turn into a human tomato.

"SEAN! You hormonal boy, I heard that!" Janelle hollered from the front, shooting the boy a warning look.

Sean apologetically smiled, bringing up two fingers as a peace sign before turning back to Sapphire, dropping his voice's volume notches down. "The offer still stands."

"In your dreams, China boy." The girl pushed his face away, sending him the same glare Janelle gave him.

The boy bursted out laughing, immediately pulling the girl closer to embrace her in a goofy hug. "Of course I was joking. I respect you far too much to do that, you know."

"Hmmmm."

"You're doubting me now?" The boy whined, pouting.

The girl shook her head lightly, letting a small smile go on her face. "No, not really."

"Okay, here we go. We're here."

"So today, America, we have some of the greatest performers of the new generation. Touring with Janet Jackson? Dancing along side Justin Bieber and Chris Brown? Appearing in internationally-famous artists' music videos such as Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass and Zendaya's single? Appearing in famous TV series such as Fuller House? A bunch of young legends, I'm telling you, Jay." The host elbowed the other host beside him in what seems like casual awe of the kids.

"Their pinky fingers probably have more talent than I'll ever have. And I'm already 33!" Jay joked, making the audience around them laugh. "Even though I don't look the part."

"We'll talk about your age later on, Jay, but for now, let's welcome the IMMABeast Company!"

The Beast Network cast appeared on stage, waving at the audience that cheered them on. Everyone was fairly nervous to be here, their hearts thumping in an abnormal pace because they're going to talk infront of dozens of people.

Each of them shook the hands of the interviewers, while others offered a hug before sitting down on the couches offered.

"Wow, there is a lot of you," Jay stated once they were all sat down and the crowd has simmered down. "Introduce yourselves for the people watching."

Sean was handed the mic first, clearing his throat before letting a shy grin take over his lips, making his dimples appear. "Hey, it's Sean Lew. I'm 17, and I.. dance."

It was obvious he was going to be a fan favorite, judging from the girly screams that seemed to take a liking to his dimples.

"I'm Sapphire Case, and I'm 17. I think we all are, but I think I'm okay at dancing."

"Lies," Kaycee chided, "but I'm Kaycee Rice, I'm 16, and I love to dance, too! Maybe act sometimes, but I love to dance!"

"I'm Jordyn Jones," the blonde had a fanbase too that seemed to be in the audience, "and I sometimes dance, and sometimes sing, and sometimes act."