Replacement * Mindless Behavior Fanfic *

"Who even told them that they could keep going and still be successful after Prod left, I mean come on. Prodigy was the group!" My friend Jazmyn says, waving around her mascara wand.

"I know, and they've been saying since day one that they wouldn't split up." I say back, taking her mascara wand and placing the masacara onto my eyelashes before handing it back.

She screws it back in place and smiles looking over at me. "Just know that, I won't ever EVER like him. He's just a replacement. Probably be replaced again by the end of the month." 

I laughed taking my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. Even  though me and Jazmyn were on our way to their dance tryout it seems like she doesn't care about  him which might get her a lower standard, 

"We can't say that we won't be replacements soon,so don't jinx us by talking shit." We work our way over to the door and before I get my hand onto the doorknob it already opens... It's my brother, Donte'. 

"Ugh, the devil has interrupted." I say, smug on my face. 

He smiles and pulls me in his arms. "I just wanted to wish my little shit head good luck before her and her  bestfriend's biggest performance ever." 

"I. Can't. Breathe." I say, struggling to get out of his arms. 

"I'd like a hug Donte'" I roll my eyes as Donte' pulls away from the hug and embraces Jazmyn into his. 

After a little while and a few moments later, she lets go of him (Since he already stopped hugging) and we work our way out to the street.

Once we proceed to the sidewalk it all kicks in, Jaz starts burning bread. 

"What if we fall, that would be horrible. What if we didn't make the cut? What if we barf? What if -" 

"What if?" I cut her off. "I take both of my feet a shove them up your fucking what if ass, Jaz?" 

That shuts her up quickly. "Thank you." I smile and proceed to route. 

-----

Once we reach the building it seems like no one is here. But once we get inside we see all of our favorites warming up, I almost faint. 

"Jaz, Jaz, Jaz, Jaz, Jaz, there they are. They're right there. They are here. We are here. We all our here." 

She slaps me on my back and pushes me forward into Roc. He turns around and smiles. 

"Sorry, so sorry. Very sorry.. Deeply sorry. I'm sorry." I say repeating myself. 

He chuckles, then keeps his eyes locked onto mines. "It's okay. You're here for the tryouts?" 

"YES!" Jazmyn shouts. "We are." 

"Then you guys can get started." Roc says.

We move to the middle of the floor as the music starts. 

 It takes a few twists and turns to catch their undiveded attention. Then an extra twerks here and there to make them want more... If you know what I mean. But once we done I feel confident about our routine and also exausted. 

After the beat of the music stops they start to applaud and speak all at once. Me and Jaz just look at each other fangirling away. 

"Wow, that was amazing." EJ says...

I look over at Jaz who was ready to explode. Just before she could begin talking I covered her mouth and smiled. "Thank you." 

"I want to guarantee you guys spots, but I can't." Ray says. 

"Actually we can." Roc comments. "We can tell them that we found who we wanted and auditions are over."  

"What if you find someone better than us?" Jazmyn asks. "Shut up Jaz! You're jinxing it." 

I run over to my bag and pull out our phones, and hand them to the boys.

"Enter your numbers that way we can stay updated on the competition." 

"Why don't you just give us your numbers?" EJ says. 

"What if you don't answer,,, what if you guys are bus with hoes?"