Kidnaped

Daniel left my house 2 hours ago and I have been just sitting here alone eating candy and watching movies. "I'm getting in the shower" I mumble, sighing after. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom and striped down to where no clothes were on my body and got in the shower. When I got done I put on a white crop top and jean shorts, kinda like this.

I was walking out of my house when I get a text, hoping it wasn't that one guy that brought a gun to my school

I was walking out of my house when I get a text, hoping it wasn't that one guy that brought a gun to my school. I looked at the notification sighing in relief that it wasn't. It was Daniel.

Text convo

Daniboi😘: Hey, you alright?
LilyMay😎: yeah. Just going to Starbucks, wanna come?
Daniboi😘: sure! on my way (puns 😁)
LilyMay😎: alrighty then, baii
Daniboi😘: k cya!
Read 6:24

Text convo over

I opened my door and left the house, I was walking to my car when someone grabbed my forearm. "Surprise!" They said, I turned my head and saw the guy from the school. My eyes widen when he pulled me to a car. I struggled trying t get ur of his grip, but he was too strong. "Mm, I got a fighter!" He said making me scrunch up my nose and roll my eyes. He smirked and threw me in the back of the car, I hit my leg on the side of the car while getting thrown, I wince in pain and grip on my leg hoping it would go away, but I didn't. The car started moving and I fell over, the car hasn't stopped moving for like 20 minutes and I'm getting worried where he's taking me. The whole way I was thinking about leaving Daniel.

Daniels Pov (aye actually a Pov in here 😂)

I am siting at a table with my drink in my hand for about 28 minutes almost and Lily is still not here, I checked the time 6:37. I sighed looking at the door wait her to enter, shei  never did. Probably doing her makeup... I finally got up from my seat and decided to go to her house. I got there and knocked on the door, Nothing. I knocked again, Still Nothing. I looked in her driveway and saw her car still here. I texted her."Lily I'm at your house. Open up." She didn't reply. I started getting worried and called her. Why is she not answering? I looked in her driveway again, this time I walked over to the car looking in the window seeing if she was pranking me. She wasn't there, while walking back to my car, I stepped in mud, I looked at the bottom of my shoe and where I stepped and saw a tire mark that was fresh. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, where are you Lily?