𝐕𝐈 : 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗓

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 : 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗓

"James?" I said. "Yeah? Is everything okay?" He asks. "Everything is fine, I'm just tired" I yawned. "Go to sleep" He insists. "James but you need sleep too" I said. "I'm fine. I don't sleep much anyways. Just sleep" He says and I smile at him, he returned one back. My eyes started to close and I fell asleep.

*James POV*

I stared at Kiersten for a moment and smiled happily. We were actually together and I'm actually happy. If I had never met Alyssa, I would have probably never met Kiersten.

"What's your name?"

"I'm James and you are?"

"I'm Kiersten"

That was the beginning of our journey together. We stuck together through many rough, hard, and loveable times.

The car sputtered and I realized that were almost out of gas. "Shit" I mumbled to myself and softly shook Kiersten. "Kiersten? Kiersten." I said. "Hm?" She said wiping drool off her mouth. "We need to stop for gas" I said. "Ugh, okay" She groaned and we drove to a gas station.

We arrived there a couple minutes later.

"Okay, I'll keep the engine running, you get out, fill up, just a little bit. Enough to get to Alyssa's Dad's. And then we drive off before anyone notices, okay?" I suggest. "You've really came out your shell, you know. She smiles cutely. "Huh?" I say. "It's cute and different" She smiles again and kisses my cheek. I smiled back and kisses her cheek. She got out and poured the gas in.

*Nobodies POV ~short~*

"Did he buy a key ring?" The mean lady asked an employee named, Frodo. "No" He sighed. "Did you encourage him to buy a key ring?" She asked him. "Yes." He answered with confidence. "Don't lie" She said. "No" He rolled his eyes. She stared at the basket that said 'All proceeds go to cancer research'

"Well...if you get cancer, you'll only have yourself to blame, won't you?" She walks towards the window and watches Kiersten and James from a distance.

*Kiersten's POV*

"Shit" I said as we parked the opposite side from the gas. I put the gas in still, just with more struggle. A lady came out and approached me.

"Hello" She greeted. "Hiya" I smiled. "You know you can't put the gas in with the car running, right?" She asks. "Right, yeah" I nodded. I tried to get James to shut off the car with sign language but he didn't see, so the lady went up to him. James rolled down the window. "I'm gonna need you to turn off the car" She says. James nodded lightly and turned the car off. Shit, I hope she didn't notice the wires.

She came back to me. "Let me help you. It's a bit of a temperamental that one." She asked. "No, I'm alright, thanks" I shook my head as she shoved me out the way. "Full tank?" She asked. "No, we only want a little bit." I said kind of with an annoyed tone. "Better to be on the safe side, isn't it?" She asks. "Okay, sure fill her up" I crossed my arms and flashed a fake smile.