Sonic Boom

normal pov

a ship was going down an elevator in Robotropolis it went to ground 50 a door opened and the ship went in.Then the ship says to another ship "Hall secure." and both ships left the room but in the vents there was the famous Sonic the Hedgehog along with Antoine, and a cat named...cat. Sonic was running ahead while the two was falling behind sonic stopped right in front of the way into the vent then he said to cat and Antoine "Come on, come on! Get the old leadski out, guys! I'm waiting" once they caught up with started to breathe heavily from running so much then a robot went to the entrance and then sonic hide on the side and said "Chill! SWATbutt!" then the other two hide then the robot used a flashlight to look in the vent Antoine was shaking in fear and sonic closed his eyes trying not to make a sound. The robot turned off the flashlight and the glass started to open to reveal you then you say to them "sup guys" then sonic says to you "About time, (N/N)! You ready?" then you answer him "ready as I'll ever be" sonic turns to Antoine and cat and he says to them "Okay, guys, let's do it to it! Cat, Antoine, you guys cover our backs. Any bots show up, give us the signal. Any questions?" then Antoine ask"Yes, I'm having a question. What if-" but he couldn't because sonic cut him off saying while jumping out of the vent " Cool! I'm outta here! Let's lock and load, (N/N)!" while you two were running away Antoine whispered yelled, " Bon voyage!" then cat says "good luck"

you too walked past a gid machine sonic opened a hatch and you jumped in you sat down in a chair when you sat down sonic asks "Man, what is all this stuff?" then you answers " It's the brains of the plane." then Sonic says "And you're going to do a little brain surgery, right?" then you say while coding the computer "kind of now let me work" you started to mumble to youself without realizeing "First I break the access code, get into Robotnik's mainframe computer, and reprogram the launch data." then sonic says breaking you out of your thoughts "Then kaboom! These stealth-bots are lunchin', yes?" you sighed then you say "They're lunchin', yes. Nicole." sonic looks at Nicole that in your hand then he asks "Nicole you know Sallys machine" you look at him smirking then you say " yeah I stole it from her" sonic looks at you then say "Sally's going to kill ya" then you say "yeah I know" then Nichoel says "Ready, (Y/n)" then you say to her "Access the main database." then Nichoel says " Password, (Y/n)." then you say " Run decoding program for X." after a couple of seconds Sonic started to tap his fingers on part of the mechine after a while it started to get annoying so you say "Hey umm sonic ya mind" then he says " Not very well, dogs mind, not hedgehogs." then you say alittle annoyed "well can ya wait this takes time" then sonic says while looking around for robots " Hey hey hey! Patients are for hospitals, we're in Robo-country, and that makes me itchy" then sonic notice some robot ships walking around "Woah! Hurry it up, (N/n)! Party crashers comin'!" then Nichoel says "Incoming message." then Nichoel showed the message and it says bean. then sonic asks "Bean !?" then you say shocked " Oh my gosh, Sonic, my father called me Bean when I was little. Nicole, give me message origin." while Nichole is doing that Sonic says "(N/N), we gotta put the pedal to the metal!" then you turn to sonic and say " I have to check this out, it may be from my father!" then Nichole says while showing the message "Message origin: Area 12, Sector 9, Quadrant 32." then you say shocked "The Dark Swamp?!"

While you and sonic was doing that Antonine and Cat were waiting for you too then Antonine ask "Huh, what is taking them so long?" then Cat answers "Those computers can be tricky. Relax, Antoine." then Antonine says "Relax? Yes, a very good idea" then Antonine starts to lean on the vent entrance and then Antonine fell thought and fell right in front of a ship. Then the ships start to shoot lasers at Antonine but before they could hit him be grabbed Cats tail and they go back to the vent.Then the ship starts shooting the vent and Antonine and Cat starts to run away. Back to you, you were still working on the code Sonic poked his head through the entrance then he says to you "Oh, man! Ant did it again! Look (N/N), when I juice, jam for the air duct, I'll meet you at the usual place!" then you say to him "please be careful Sonic" Sonic jumps out of the machine and then he says to the robot " Yo, Swatbutts! How about a little laser tag? You're it!" then he ran away while the ships were distracted you ran to the vent then Antonine says while pulling you into the vent "Upsy-doozy my princess!".Sonic was sitting on something then he says to the robot "Yo, Swatbutts! Are you wonder-weasels lookin' for me? I'm the only one around." then sonic starts to run around but in the vent You, Antonine and cat was running with swattbots chasing you when you guys reach a two way you and Antonine went one way cat looked the way where the swattbots where coming and the flashlight shined on him and then he says in fear " Here comes trouble!" then he looked at them then he ran the other way .