R-"I cant.Breathe."

Ramya breathed deeply.Then felt her throat thirsty.

V-"Ramya are you alright?"

R-"yeah.Just.Nervous."

She got on her feet.With Varna's support.The dress was a bit heavy.Adding the accessories weight.

R-"Varna.I look so fat.Vivaan will run away."

Varna chuckled.Ramya's pout made her pull her cheeks.She heard shriek from Priyamwada.

She heard shriek from Priyamwada

P-"Dont Varna.Her make up will be ruined.Oh you girls."

Priyam was ready.Did some touch up to Ramya's face.

P-"Now refrain from touching"

She kissed Ramya's head.The trio took a selfie.

 The girls smiled and Priyam asked them to stand together.She clicked a picture of the duo.Shetty sisters in same frame. 

Karuna entered in her blabber mouth mode.Till she had a look at Ramya.She stopped.Her eyes were moist.She went to her.Ramya smiled.She was also in tears.

She was also in tears

R-"Aththai.

How do I look."

Ramya smiled checking herself.Karuna took some kohl from her eye and put small dot.On Ramya's cheek.She touched her head with affection.

R-"You are still angry with me.I will leaving.Whom will you scold now."

Karuna controlled herself.Ramya hugged her.It was getting emotional.

K-"I will always be there with you.Whether you are here.Somewhere else.Always closer to my heart.You both sisters.Are like my two eyes."

Ramya nodded and continued hugging.

Karuna took some kohl and put small dot on Varna's cheek too.

K-"We may find a Prince for this princess too.Looking so beautiful Varna."

She took both her nieces.Hug from both sides.Wiped her eyes.Asked Priyam to capture this moment.The girls smiled and Priyam asked them to stand together.She took a selfie.