Sh-"My son is looking so handsome

Sh-"My son is looking so handsome."

Vivaan touched everyone's feet.He was looking handsome in the white traditional wear.With the black dot on her cheek.For which he got teased badly.He liked simple things.Much persistence from his mother and aunt he.Had to wear the gold chain.

Reyansh looked no less handsome.In his dress for the special occasion.He came supporting his brother from behind.Adjusting Vivaan's stole.

Adjusting Vivaan's stole

R-"Not bad.Anna.You look deadly handsome.Annie is going to have hard time."

Vivaan tried not to blush.He couldnt wait to have first look of his bride.How would his innocent Ramya look as bride.

Their eyes turned.Nandini's parents came greeting Reddys.Vivaan nudged Reyansh.Who checked himself.If he was properly dressed.

V-"Oh.Look at whose trying to act prim proper now.

Where is your fiance."

Reyansh gave a cute blush.Playing with Vivaan's stole on shoulder.

R-"She didnt listen to me.She is coming from Annie's side.Said she has long association with them so.Send her parents here."

V-"My poor boy looks so.Sad.

Dont worry.Will meet her soon.Now listen.

You are not allowed to leave my side for a second."

Reyansh gave a baffled look.They were called for departure.

R-"Anna."

V-"Yes.I cant keep my eyes open.So.You better be with me or else.Oh.Your wedding date.Can be fixed next to next month.Or wait next year?"

R-"Anna.No.Okay I will do whatever you say."

V-"Good boy.Come."

Reyansh went ahead with a heavy heart.

Varna tied the last neck piece on Ramya's neck.Then fixed the small bindi on her head.Both sisters looked at their reflection in the mirror.They had a beautiful smile.Ramya touched Varna;s hand in her shoulder.Varna rubbed it feeling it cold.