Untitled Part 1

I guess I best start off by introducing myself. Hi, I'm kaitlyn Smith. I'm 18 years old. I used to live in Durham in the uk but I moved to Baltimore when my family disowned me because I done drugs one time and they all found out. It was a one time thing though. Ever since they disowned me I've not known what to do really , I'm searching for a job but there's none at the moment. So I just lie around in bed doing nothing, I've booked myself in to see a therapist called Jack, I hate new people I get so nervous , my heart races, my mouth goes dry I just can't deal with talking to new people but I'm sure he's seen it all before. I have to get some sort of help for the state I'm in mentally.  My appointment is at 12:30 so I best start getting ready. I dress in my ripped jeans and a my chemical romance top. I make sure I look presentable and start walking to see the therapist, I put my earphones in a walk a few blocks to where I would be meeting him, my nerves are going crazy right now and I just want to turn back round and go home. As I turn to walk out someone calls my name. "Kaitlyn"

I turn round  very attractive man with dark hair and brown eyes is calling my name.

"Y-yes" I say nervously

"I'm jack it's lovely to meet you, would you like to come inside the office?" He says smiling

I nod at him and walk in behind him. I was expecting him to be a lot older than he was he can't be that much older than me, surely? About 26?  So, jack said interrupting my train of thought.

Oh sorry. I reply

You're here as you would like some help with a few things is that right?

Yes, jack that's true. I'm not a one for saying how I'm feeling though that shit takes me a while. I say

Okay let's start off with getting to know eachother first then Kaitlyn. You start

Oky. So I'm kaitlyn, I'm 18 years old I used to live in Durham but then my family disowned me because I done drugs once and I moved here because I felt like it would be a good start I had money from a previous  job that I done back home, I was a carer. A mental health carer, I loved my job. I love music so much that really helps me through the dark times like when I'm harming or making myself sick or whatever it may be musics the only thing that's ever been there truly for me. I mean I am looking for a job but none that I want have became available. That's basically it. I'm a bit boring, sorry.

Well I'm Jack I'm 27. I'm in a band in my free time, I love music too. I'm here to help you kaitlyn,not judge you. I'm going to give you my number and you can ring or text me anytime you may need someone. Do you live in a house here by yourself?

Thank you. I do yeah. I mean I can still pay for where I live with the money that I got from my d job but I really need to find a job soon. I feel so worthless without a job, I've worked since finishing school.

We can look for jobs later if you would like too? You can come to my house later and we can look for some, jack said smiling

That would be lovely! Thank you so much.

I will ring you later on and I will pick you up. Jack said with that I left the room smiling for once. Me actually smiling