" I dont. It will be bad for the case if you do. Don't play Jassy "

" Im just saying..." Jassy holds her hands up.

" Shes horny every moment of the day, Excuse her " I say.

" That is not true. " Jassy says. " And, I need to go, I have to be in work early tonight "

" Im going to stay here " I say. " If thats fine with you " I look at Jayla.

" Its okay " She smiled.

Jassy got up rolling her eyes. She came over and gave me a hug before grabbing her keys and purse. " Ight, Kids. Don't do anything Jesus wouldn't do...Jay all I got to say is one on the way " She looks at me as she opened the door and I laughed.

" Go home "

" Bye " She walked out closng the door behind her.

" You want some coffee? " Jayla asked getting up.

" Yeah, Please " I shifted in my seat. She walked out heels clicking against the ground and poured two cups off coffe then brung it back over to me with some sugar packages. " Thank you "

" No problem " She says taking off her jacket and setting it on the back of her chair and picking up the papers laid out infront of them studing them closely.

Jay, Concentrate. That is not why your here.

" Do you know if their mother uses drugs or drinkes massively? "

" She does smoke weed like everyday..and she has 2 D.U.I's " I tell her. She looked up at me.

" Anything else to help us? " I sighed.

" Khalia was pregnant. She got pregnant about a month after she had Lil Jordan. We wasn't even sure if it was mines..She was 5 and half months pregnant and went out with her friends...she was drinking and evrrything...she got into a car crash ans killed the baby...it was a little girl " I say hating to remember the incident.

" Im sorry for your lost " She tells me. " So was she ever charges or putin jail for it? "

" Nope,...It was case closed and over with. Nobody did anything " I shake my head.

She sat back and crossed her legs putting the papers on the table.

" I feel good about this,.I feel like you have a good chance of winning them back "

I smiled looking at her. " Thats all I want "

*

*

*

*
Jasserae P.O.V

I steppee out of the shower and dried off my body and started to lotion it up. I plugged in my curling irons while I searched for under garments and got my toothbrush and things. I went ahead and did my hygiene shit before putting on bra and panties.

While my curling iorn heated up I found something to wear. I pushed clothes back and forth searching for a good outfit tonight. I had a pair of tight gold and black type leggings and I paired with a black half tee shirt that had black lace sleeves.

I brung it to the bathroom and changed into it then went on to pinning my hair to the side and curling it. My shaved end was growing back fast. I put on my gold chain and a few bracelets and a pair of diamond earings.