♔| 00

- JUST A TEASE UNTIL MAY 22, 2018.- 

           In the deep, dark recess of  the moment, Hunter pulled at Priscilla's hair, held tight to her curls when he slowly entered her, hoping and praying that they could finish what was simmering between them. If she told him to stop he didn't know if he could.

             He runs his hands up her beautiful ebony skin, inhaling the sweet scent of soothing lavender vanilla as he place wet kisses along her neck. Her moan filled the darkness of the moonlight balcony, as she grip him hard around his back. She still had on his grey T-shirt and somehow through the heat of their making out he had manage to shift her lace black underwear to the side as he sink his harden cock into the warm wetness of her sex. 

 Her breath hitch as he buck into her, she grasp out a shaky breath as he tense between her as he give her time to adjust to his size again and he glanced up at the stars. They were outside on the balcony of the hotel. He had come up to talk to her about her engagement to that snob of a prince but when he saw her in his T-shirt barefoot with a glass of wine sipping all thoughts about arguing disappear. It was passion of the deepest kind, a need to know each other this way, to finally push aside the mistrust and anger that was eating them alive

        There was an undying bond between them, they couldn't fight it, deny it and not claim it but the truth of the matter was somehow beyond the loosen T-shirt, Silver crowns and desperate need to be heard they were meant to be. He looked down into her face and felt something he'd never felt before, he saw something in her eyes he would never thought he would understand but through their union he know what it mean. 

           She was his and he was hers.

There would be no interruption just him and his Private Princess.

    "Priscilla!" A sturdy voice called. Recognition clicked in her expression as she tried to push Hunter off but he only push himself deeper into her causing her to bite back a moan. "I'm really angry at the moment Princess so don't think your getting away," he whispered into her ears hotly with desire as he cup her ass. 

      "Are you outside?"  The voice asked as he thrust into her hard before she could let out a reply he covered her mouth and she sink herself unhesitating into the kiss as he shift them closer into the corner away from the door. "Is she sleeping?" A male voice asked.

"No," she answered.

    "She's not outside either," the female voice said as the sound of the door sliding shut. 

"Let go check the kitchen, you know how hungry she gets when she's angry." The female voice suggested as he thrust into Priscilla in and out not giving a damn that her father was unaware that his daughter was doing something unprincessy at the moment...