•9 Broken Clocks

Tour Time<3

So today's the first day on your and I'm excited. My baby and his friends/ our friends are gonna be performing.

We're not doing planes, that to much money. Tour bus:)
I put on sweats and a tank top with a crop jacket and I bring my sleep blanket. The first location is Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Orlando.
Since I'm from Orlando, Florida and we were performing there, I decided to go to my moms house afterwards.
We're not doing Fort L, until 8pm and Orlando is at 3pm so I was gonna go at 5pm.
•••
Orlando Performance
~
Ski~ 'Feel like Dexter got double Ds in my laboratory'
I watch and admire them from backstage because I'm not gonna be on stage with everyone looking around me, also knowing Ski and them, they are gonna try to set some type of attention to me so I just chill.
Craig starts performing and it gets wild because once you hear Craig's voice, not only does it make you wanna clear your throat, but it makes you wanna hurt someone. But as he started I saw Ski come near me.
Ski~ Aye Umm could you get my manager?
Me~ Sure.
I go to his manager, Derek and tell him to go to Ski.
Once they meet, I look at them and Ski looks like he's running out of breathe. Almost as if he's about to pass out.
Derek: I gotcha.
Derek pulls out something, couldn't see what was in his hand but he gave it to Ski and it made him feel better.
As Derek walked back towards me I had to ask...
Me~ What's wrong with Ski?
Derek~ He didn't tell you?
Me~ No.
Derek~ Ski has some type of illness that makes him exhausted, tired, or on the verge of fainting. He takes medicine for it. I'm surprised you didn't know.
Me~ I never saw him like that ever. He never told me. He seemed fine.
Derek~ Well now ya know. Don't you have to get going?
Me~ Oh yeah. I have to go to my moms.
Derek~ Need a ride?
Me~ Nah, ill just take an Uber.
Derek~ No, I gotchu.
Me~ Shouldn't you stay for the performance?
Derek~ It shouldn't take that long.
Me~ It's an hour away.
Derek~ Oh. Maybe you should drive yourself. Use my car.
Me~ Are you sure?
Derek~ If Ski, X and the rest of them trust you, then I do too.
Me~ K. I won't be back til 7, so where..?
Derek~ I'll be in the tour bus, so when we stop by at the hotel, I'll pick it up.
Me~ M'kay.

I take the keys and go to his car to go to my moms. This is gonna be a long ride....
Nothing but love for you....