first and only chapter

awsten and travis just finished their podcast for awsten + travis' slumber party when they heard a noise coming from upstairs. first, they just thought it was nothing. then, it happened again. and again. they looked at each other.

"did you hear that?" awsten asked travis.

"yes i'm in fact sitting right next to you." travis replied with, sassily.

awsten rolled his eyes and said, "should we go check it out?" travis looked at the stairs and thought for a second.

"i don't know, this is how people die in horror movies." he said.

"true. so you can go." awsten said, obviously joking.

travis got up. "fine, i'll go see what's up there."

awsten watched travis slowly walk up the stairs. when travis reached the top, he didn't see anything. but then he saw a shadow go across the hall. he was scared, but he went to investigate some more. what he saw shocked him.

it was otto. covered in blood. smiling. travis screamed and started running. otto chased after him and travis made a mad dash back to the basement.

"awsten! it's otto! i don't know what's wrong with him!" travis said, running down the stairs. when he got to the bottom, he noticed something. awsten was gone.

he stayed still but whispered,"awsten?" he could hear otto slowly coming down the stairs. he ran to the bathroom to hide. once he got inside he shut the door and went to lock it. but awsten was there behind the door.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"did you not hear me yelling? i think otto has gone mad!" travis whisper yelled.

"i don't think he has..." awsten said. travis was confused. awsten started to smile, creepily. travis was starting to get majorly freaked out.

awsten reached down to grab something from the bathtub. it was a knife. travis screamed and tried to unlock the door.

it was too late.

HEY AWSTEN AND TRAVIS IF YOU ARE READING THIS JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I THINK YOURE SO FUNNY AND AMAZING AND YEAH (also i might be coming to warped tour in va beach and the only reason i'm coming is to see waterparks so feel appreciated lol) THANKS FOR READING (other note: sorry i had to kill you travis😂love you !) ps. follow me on twitter @ slodownjelybean