The letter

Hermione's POV:
"Dad, mom you have letters." One of my daughter say from the front door. "Ok sweetie." I said. She walks in. "Here you go mom." She said. "Oh, thank you, MaKenzie." I said. " No problem mom." McKenzie said.

"Mom! Mom! Scorpius won't give me back my phone." My daughter Maddison said. Scorpius, give your sister her phone back, before I ground you for 2 weeks." My husband said. "Ok dad....here Maddie." Scorp said. "Thank you, dad." Maddie said.

"Daddy, your home." My daughter Siren my girl in the family. "Daddy." My son kaleten yells coming down the stairs to his father. "Ahh, what bud do-" he gets cut off be him jumps on him. I laugh. He gets up and goes to me.

"Hey." He says. I smile. "So, how was work today." I said. "Same as usual, but something funny did happen." He said. "Oh, daddy was it." One of my daughter Jasmine said. He laughs.

"Well... you know that Potter, is still looking for you right." He said. "What, he still doing that." I said. "Yeah, he said, it's the "mione look ok" or something like that." He said. "What? Draco, why is he still doing that, it's been 20 years since I left the wizarding world, and he still doing that, I thought he gave up on that 2 years ago or something." I said. "Yeah, well you were wrong, and for some reason know nows why either." Draco said.

"Mom, dad, your letters." My other daughter Alex said. "Oh, sorry sweetie, yes we got letters, but I don't kn- it from Hogwarts." Draco said cutting me off. "What, that's not possible." I said in confusion. "I don't know, but let's open them, to see what this is all about." Draco said. "Ok." I said.

This is what mine said,

Dear Miss. Granger,
I would to invite you to our hogwarts reunion. It will be happening on June 23 in the great hall it will happen at 8:20-10:15. Please wear your house color to this reunion so we know which house you are in. You may bring and kids with you and partner with you to if you have any. Hope to see you there.

Minevra McGonagall,
Headmistress of Hogwarts
witchcraft and wizardry

After reading it I look up at Draco. "Do you want to go." Draco said. "I don't know." I said in worry. "You do realize that Potter, and Weasley, don't now about you marrying me, I mean I am there most greatest enemy. Not to mention I did make fun of them, and they don't know about the kids either." Draco started. I sighed. "I guess you are right, plus it will be great for the kids to see where we went to school.... and how I punched you in the nose." I said sarcastically. "Hey, it's not my fault Lucius was contro- wait? mom you punch dad in the nose." McKenzie and maven say. We look at our kids they have shocked faces.

"Yes, well your father was being a bloody jerk back then." I said. "Hey!" Draco said. I laugh.

"It's not that funny, you really hurt my nose." Draco said. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said sarcastically.

I pulls me towards him and he kisses me and I kiss back. We both hear "eeewwws" and " fake throw up nosies."

We pull apart and Draco says, "well, I guess we're going back to England."

"Yay!!!!" All of the kids yell in happiness.