Chapter 3 - // S E C R E T S //

Camila's Pov

"Goodnight guys, I love you." I said to the girls as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. As soon as I reached my room I jumped on my bed and got under the covers.

"Please no nightmares tonight.." I said to myself while digging my fingernails into my wrist. Hard enough so it hurts, but not able to see. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep..

"Camz.. Camz.. Why wouldn't you tell me?"

I heard Lauren say, by that time I was running. Running so fast, "Lauren! Lauren!" I screamed. Then I saw her, sitting on the grass, around a fire. We were in the middle of the woods.

"Lauren, what's wrong?" I said to her. There were tears running down her cheeks. I kneeled in front of her. "Why wouldn't you tell me Camz?" She said to me. "Tell you what?" I said confused. Lauren then lifted up the bottom of my t shirt, revealing the long white scars that extended over my hip. "I thought you loved me.." Lauren said, still crying gasping for air. I now was crying, "I do Lauren, I do."

"YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT IF YOU DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT THIS, IM HERE TO LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU AND YOU DONT TELL ME?" She shouted at me. "Im so sorry.." I say while tears flow from my eyes.

"This has to be done.." Lauren said and I looked at her with a confused look on my face. Before I know it she pulls a blade out of her pocket, not a big one. A small one from a pencil sharpener.

"LAUREN DON'T!" I scream trying to get to her, but now it seems like I'm stuck in this bubble and I can't get out. I'm trying to fight my way through the force but it's not worth it.

Lauren slits her wrist once, "For me not being there for you.." She slits her wrist twice, "For you not loving me.." She slits her wrist 5 more times, "For being blind."

I'm screaming and shouting, "IM SO SORRY LAUREN, PLEASE STOP." She looks up at me and drops the blade. I now am free, I'm not latched in anymore. I run over to Lauren and grab her wrist, "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry.." She doesn't respond. I lean down and kiss her cuts, "I love you so much.." I pick the blade off the ground and bring it to my wrist...

"Camz.. Camz.. Wake up please."

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer, "Lauren?" I say.

"Yes it's me Camz, I heard you screaming from the other room.." She said to me.

I brought my hand up to my cheek to examine all the tears that have fell, "I'm sorry I woke you." I said to her. She just pulled me even closer and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

I love you too Lauren, I really do.