Nate River x Reader

This will all be written in (Y/n)'s POV.

(Y/n)'s POV
I looked at all the other people in the room, but my eyes stopped when they landed on a certain white haired boy. I smiled slightly. Near isn't... well he isn't the type that would fall in love. Or so you would think.

~Earlier That Week~
"Ugh!" I huffed as I entered the building. I put my things on the desk in the corner and waited for everyone else.

"Strange. Nobody else is her-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, Near walked in.

"Oh hey Near..." I mumbled. Near and I were good friends. We had grown up at Wammy's together. But recently he's been acting more distant. I think the Kira case has gotten to him.

Near nodded his head as a greeting.

I sighed and sat down at the table. I went to reach for my phone, but realised it wasn't in my pocket. Groaning in frustration, I got back up and went to grab my phone. I had remembered that I left it over on the desk in the corner of the room with my other belongings.

As I was walking, I trpped over something. I just so happened to be by Near.

When I tripped, I had brought Near down with me.

I blushed as I looked up at him. "S-sorry!" I stuttered in embarrassment. Near looked down at me silently.

My blush turned even redder if that's possible. What he did next surprised me though, and made me feel like I would explode.

Near leaned down and pecked my lips quickly. My eyes widened.

"Uh... Near?..." I questioned slowly.

Near looked down at me and smiled. "I should have treated you better, and with more respect." He mumbled quietly.

"Aww, Nate... it's fine! You've just been busy." I smiled.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He blushed.

"I love you too." I pulled him in for another kiss.

~Back To Today~
I smiled recalling that moment.

Near looked over at me and grinned. 'Oh boy... That albino will be the death of me.' I thought.

I chucked when he pulled out his puzzle. "Love ya, Nate." I whispered quietly.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.