Harry Styles

Requested on Tumblr
Pairing- Harry Styles x Reader

“I’m not going, tell them I’m sick or something.” You said panicking, you paced the length of the floor of the hotel room, back and forth, back and forth, playing with your hands nervously. Your gown not coming in your way as you walked thankfully. “I’m not ready, I don’t have to go, do I? They’d be just fine without me.”

“You can’t not go, besides you’ll do just fine, love.” Your boyfriend said, he stood up from the hotel chair and made his way to your shaking frame, placing both his hands on either of your shoulders. “Hey, look at me love.” You did as he asked, your (e/c) eyes meeting his sparkling forest green ones, his eyes seemed to captivate you as it always did. “You’ll be fine, better than fine actually, you’ll be amazing, and I’ll be by your side the whole time, there’s nothing to be worried about.”

“You promise?” You asked him looking up at him with the most beautiful and innocent eyes he has ever laid his eyes upon, and he wondered how he got so lucky to have a girl such as you. Someone who understands him and in a way complete him.

“I promise.” Harry said and you nodded, he pulled you in for a hug but made sure to not mess up your makeup. Harry kissed your head and hummed sweet creature under his breath, he knew it was one of your favorite songs on his album. You stood there for a few minutes, by the time your assistant knocked on the door informing you that it was time to go, you had calmed down completely. You left the hotel room your hand intertwined with Harry’s.

It is worth mentioning that this is your first movie premier, and you have the lead role. You’ve done a few cameos in TV shows and some theater before, but this is your first ever movie and it was full of amazing actors and actresses alike. You didn’t know what to expect from the event. Harry having done his fair share of red carpet and two movie premiers helped you prepare as much as he could for the evet. But once it came down to it you didn’t feel ready or prepared at all. You found your nerves taking the better of you.

Harry sat beside you in the car. You bounced your leg up and down repeatedly, it took all of your control not to bite your manicured nails. Harry put his hand on your knee to stop their movement.

“I promised.” Harry said softly, you gave him a smile but it turned more into a grimace.
“Hey, you’re a confident woman (y/n), you’re very strong, beautiful, charming and the most amazing woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You’re genuine and everyone will love you as much as I love you, and I’ll be with you ever minute of the night.”

“God harry! I don’t know what I did to deserve you.” You told the man of your dreams, and you meant it. What are the chances of you meeting him? Or talking to him for hours the first time you met? What are the chances of him liking you and asking you out? What are the chances of you and him dating for more than a year now? You knew how lucky you are to be with someone like Harry, and he felt lucky to be with someone like you as well. “I love you so much.”

“And I love you too darling.” Harry said and kissed the back of your hand softly, his actions made your smile get bigger.

“We’re pulling up guys.” The driver said and you noticed then the loud voices of the fans and photographers. Harry gave you a supportive smile and squeezed your hand. His door opened and he stepped out, the screaming of the fans got louder once the saw him, making every head turn to look at him. Harry waved to the fans and buttoned his blazer, before he turned to help you out of the car. You didn’t think the fans could get any louder but they did. They went insane at the sight of Harry and you together.

It was hard for anyone to spot the two of you out together in public or on social media, so seeing the two of you at an event sent everyone crazy, you couldn’t help but smile at everyone. The hand Harry had on your back reminded you to stay calm, and his smile kept you going when you separated to sign pictures and take pictures with the fans and for the interviews as well. You were only ever a few steps away from each other.

“… This is your first premier right?” The interviewer asked you, you flashed her a smile.

“Yes, indeed it is.”

“How did you prepare for it? And how did you manage to stay calm so far?”

“Well I have an amazing team around me, from my stylist, makeup and hair artists, to my assistant and manager they all helped me prepare for the premier.” You said and the camera moved to show your while body, before moving from the bottom of your gown to the top.

“Hey, keep the camera up.” Harry said playfully, finishing the interview he was doing beside you. “Don’t want anyone stealing my girl ;)”

You and the interviewer laughed, you caught his pun and knew that the fans and media will go into a frenzy over his pun.

“And this answers your second question.” You told the woman with a loving smile directed at Harry.

“What question?” Harry asked with a cute smile on his face. The interviewer repeated her question and Harry gave her a cheeky smile. His hand moved to your back, and pulled you closer. “Honestly I only had to say a few words, she’s an amazing and confidant woman.”

“10 boyfriends points to you Harry.” The woman said, giving the two of you an admiring look.

“He doesn’t really need them, honestly he’s the best, and he’s very supportive of me and my work.” You said and looked up at Harry and found him already looking at you. You looked at each other with a smile on your faces and love in your eyes. Harry quickly kissed your cheek.

After that you had to wrap up the interview and hed into the theater. At the end of the night you didn’t know why you were so nervous in the first place. You’re really thankful for Harry and all the support and confidence he had given you. You had no idea what you’d do without him, and hopefully you’ll never have to.