I nodded."Come on in then," I moved aside, letting her walk past me while I closed the door."she's in the bathroom by the way."

She nodded nervously.

I didn't know why she was so nervous around me. Maybe it was the fact that I'd made fun of her, when she'd talked. Would you blame me she'd do this weird thing while talking when she was nervous. Sometimes I would do something to make her nervous just because I'd wanted to be entertained. Or it was because we'd slept together before I got with Jessica.

Sure we both were wasted that night. She'd woken up that morning with a devastated look on her face, It wasn't like it was her first time. While I on the other hand was ready for round two. I'd never had slept with her if I wasn't drunk, or sporting some heavy morning wood. It's not like I didn't like her as a friend, because that's all I liked her as.

"There it is," I heard her squeal when she'd picked up a book off of Kendall's things. She then squealed louder when she flipped to the first page of the book."she actually wrote what I'd asked for. Granted she could have just written anything and I'd have fangirled."

My brow rose as I walked up next to her."What do you have there eliarrhea?" I questioned, glancing over her shoulder at the book she was holding.

She glanced up at me, a frown forming onto her face."It's just the best romance of all time. Well it was better than Bellas and Edwards, but not better than Hazels and Augustus. I don't find it romantic when someone watches while you sleep." She finishes, her frown deepening.

"Oh, yeah I have no idea what you meant by any of that." I replied, eyes still trained on the book. My curiosity was consuming me at this point. Kendall had written that book.

El rolled her eyes, then thrust the book towards me."You should read it it's a good book. It'd maybe benfit you in more ways then you think." She gave me a knowing look, her lips tugging up into a smile."I have to go tell Kendall I said hey. Even though she might not like me that much."

I nodded, then walked her towards the door. Like the gentleman I I'm."See you later Eliarrhea."

She huffed,"Don't call me that." She snapped, then flipped me a bird as she walked to her car. I laughed then shut the door.

I looked down at the book El given me. Stranded. The title had indeed caught my eye. Though the cover was what really had me intrigued, a boy and a girl. I'd say the boy was slightly good looking, and the girl was pretty. What surprised me the most was the fact that they looked almost identical to me and Kendall. She wrote a book about us?

She couldn't know I had this. With that in mind I placed it in a dresser draw with the phone book. Who still needed one of those? I thought as I walked into the kitchen, and took a glass out of the cabinet to get a drink of water. Then I leaned up against the cabinet.

"Louis." I sighed when I heard Kendall call my name. A could years ago I would have commented on how long she was in there. Though I've matured a lot.

"I'm right here, in the kitchen." I said, my tone lacking enthusiasm.

She walked into the kitchen. The first thing I noticed was her red eyes. She'd been crying? I'd made her cry? The guilt had already started eating away at me. I hated when girls cried, and Kendall was no exception. I was about to ask her was she alright but she held her hand up to stop me.

"I know why I'm here."

"Oh, Why's that?" I asked, while bringing the water up to my lips to take a sip. Then I'd sat it on the counter.

Kendall looked at me a determined look on her face. Then she closed the distance between us, with a couple  strides. I was about to ask her what she was doing. Though I'd found it hard to do that, when she'd pressed her lips against mine. Time seemed to stand still as memories of us kissing in the past flooded my mind.

Then she pulled away, her eyes finding mind. My mind was in a slight daze at the moment, but I'd heard her clear as day.

"I'm here because of you Louis."

Her lips found mine again, and I found myself kissing her back. My hands wrapped around her waist, as we kissed then they traveled down to her bum. Almost as if on instinct she'd jumped up not breaking the kiss, her legs wrapped themselves around my waist as I held onto her. A groan slipped past my lips when she tugged slightly at my hair. Our lips moved against each other at a fast desperate pace. I flipped her around so she was sitting on the counter.

We pulled away to breathe, even then my lips went straight to her tan neck. Then something crashed beside us snapping me out of my trance. I stumbled back away from her as if I just gotten burned. She stared at me, as she tried to get her breathing back in place.

"You need to leave." I even winced at the harshness of my tone. But I couldn't even think straight right now. And it was all her fault.

"Lou-"

"Get your shit and get out." I snapped, eyes narrowing slightly as they took in the sight of her.

She didn't say anything else. Only hopped down off the counter then walked past me. I didn't dare follow after her, just stayed put eyes fixed on where she'd just been. I'd heard her footsteps walk back into the kitchen. But I still refused to turn around.

"This isn't over Louis." She stated, calmly. Which caused my whole body to tense up.

Though I still didn't turn around. Even when I'd heard her leave and close the door behind her. 'This isn't over Louis' what Kendall said replayed in my head. The only thing I could think of was...

Fuck.