Jailbreak Code Pink

I woke up to the light sound of beeping, I seem to be in a glass cell. I see my reflection, my stomach was red and bandaged. I tear at the wraps and see it was perfectly fine...But in my stomach was a diamond. Pink, I look at my hand to see a pinkish hue. What? I shake my head, I suddenly feel my hair against my face. I look up to see my hair, that's pink too! What's going onWhat am I? I see my dad pass by the door, distracted with a clip board. I got up and saw...this wasn't a cell, this was a room. Did I grow? I tapped on the glass with my finger. I tapped it some more to get attention I see a scuff. I tapped it once more. It cracked?! I was not wasting the chance to get out. I threw myself against the wall shattering the wall to dust, I see a door that led outside. I rammed my body into it, breaking it easily. I saw my dad looking up at me, "Tsk tsk, you've gotten quite strong. (Y/n) please don't escape, you'll make us very sad." He says with false sadness, "Go away you FREAK!" I kick his chest as he flies out. I run towards the road. "Freak?! REALLY (y/n) BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOUR THE FREAK YOURSELF" He yells out.

I choke up and saw a forest I could hide in, I hear light screaming and keep running. I grew another inch, now a foot, The Gem...it's doing that! I run through the trees heading underneath one. I started to glow and I shrunk, but how? This was happening way to fast. I took advantage with my average height to hide. It seems to be a gated, the metal wiring won't stop me, I'm not human anymore. I kick the fence door down, I fell to the floor. The sand dusts my small ripped hospital gown, I look up and see a beautiful beach. I glance around, cautiously. I see a statue of a giant women with multiple arms that seem to be falling apart, a house appears to lay just below her chest. I could see 2 children running into the house laughing, a slender female with pale skin and a pointed nose follows gracefully behind.

I walk towards them, I hesitated but continued with my legs shaking. I look around only to walk up the wooden steps to the house. I shrunk a bit more to be more normal, A curvy women comes to the door, shades covering her eyes, the red tinted square afro framed her face. She looked at you up and down, but you knew her eyes stayed at your diamond belly. Her shades fell, three eyes. Her eyes widened as she stares at my stomach "I don't understand...Pearl, Amethyst, Come over here..." her accent was beautiful, her voice deep but feminine. I could almost sense the hostility. The slender female walked out and saw me, and a short plump female walked out eating a donut. The slender female's eyes widened as she lifted her hand to a pearl on her forehead. I spear appears as she yanks it out and points it at my stomach. The tall woman stopped her, "pearl stop this, we need her to understand what or who she is." She said calmly. The short girl looked at me, in awe as if I were a scary monster. I stood straight sweat glazing my head, "Come in please, we won't you. I know we won't." She said as she pats my shoulder. I follow behind the women, scared.