Married to my Best Friend Season2

This is Stand-alone Book. The Book is divided into two books...

A five-year-old Anah is playing happily with her friends, Fiza, Ahana, and Huma

A five-year-old Anah is playing happily with her friends, Fiza, Ahana, and Huma. After a while, her eyes fell on a young boy clenching his mother's salwar tightly. He seemed to be no less than three-year-old. He seemed scared but his mother is urging him on. He shook his head looking scared. Anah giggled. What is there to be scared? She wondered. She shrugged and walked towards them.

'Hello, Aunty! I am Anah' she introduced herself. The young woman looked up at her, she smiled at Anah

'Hello, Beta. My name is Saman and he is my child, Reyhan. He is thoda scared' Saman said

'No problem, Aunty. I will be his friend.' Anah said brightly. She looked down at the little kid who is now peeking from behind his mother. Anah smiled and forwarded her hand to him

'Hey! Will you be my friend?' she said. The boy blinked at her and then at her hand and slowly he extended his hand and shook her hand.

Since that day, a strong unbreakable friendship formed between Anah and Reyhan. Since then they became a modern version of Jai and Veeru. BFFs forever.

**************************

'What do you mean, you can't marry me?' Anah asked glaring at a man sitting in the driver seat beside her in his car.

Ejaz shook his head, he looked at her helplessly 'I tried, Anah...'

She scoffed, 'You didn't try hard' She said angrily. She jerked her hand from his grip. Ejaz looked at her surprised, he is taken aback by her tone.

Anah opened the door and climbed down the car, 'If you loved me you would have tried harder.' she said bitterly. Before Ejaz could respond she slammed the door. Ejaz stepped out and called out to her. There was something else she had to say, but instead, she walked away not turning around even once.

Anah was shattered when the man she loved refused to marry her. She didn't understand where she went wrong, as much as she recollected she had given her 100% in this relationship, then why didn't it work?

***************************

'This is the only way for you to come out of this, Anah. There is no other way now. What will people say? You have shamed us.' Anah's mother, Zeba scolded. Anah is stunned with her mother's suggestion. She refused instantly

'No Ma, I can't marry Reyhan. He is my best friend...' she reasoned

'So? You must marry him. It is the only way to rectify the mistake you did...'

********************************