Chapter 2

Naruto's POV.

When I felt Kurama's arms wrap around me I felt so warm and safe. I could feel two pairs of eyes piercing through me.

"Naru, ignore them, their just jealous that we're so beautiful together" Kurama said like an smartass.

I busted out laughing getting even weirder looks from my teammates.

"Sorry Kyuu said something funny." I smiled sheepishly scratching the back of my head.

"So that's his name." Said Sakura.

"No that's just a nickname Naru gave me, my actual name is Kurama." Interjected the fox.

'Not that they knew that the supposed human was actually a demon fox, but what they don't know doesn't hurt them.' I thought in the back of my mind.

'Naru, your teammates are stupid.' Kyuu said in the mindscape.

'I know just be glad you don't have to deal with them every day.' 

Kurama continued to grumble in the back of of my mind as I turned to my team.

"Kakashi-Sensei, why are we going to Suna?" I inquired.

"The Godaime Hokage has asked us to retrieve info from the Kazekage." He said still reading his 'Playboy' like porn magazine.

"Why?" Asked Sakura the dumb equine.

"Are you stupider than I think you are?" Kurama asked point-blank.

Sakura's face was turning red like a baboons ass, and as she was beginning to go full on banshee mode.

Sasuke asked "Can we leave now?"

"Yup." Kakashi-Sensei said as he walked toward the village gates.

Sakura ran after them, and I turned to Kyuu.

"Ready to go?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Yes, Naru." He said boredly with a loving look in his eyes.

"Let's go then, Dattebayo!" I said teasingly as I pulled him to the other.

"You better not start with that 'Dattebayo!' shit now, Naru."

"No promises."