Eric Montreal Jones, has been my boyfriend since freshman year of high school. Ej was 5'11 and buff his 8 pack looked beyond daddish when he took his shirt off.

Ej was spoiled as hell his parents were doctors. Whatever I wanted I got it if it was Gucci slippers and I wanted them I got them. Whatever Ej wanted he got from me. I didn't play about Ej I would fuck any bitch up about my man. Don't let this pretty face fool you, I'll break a bitch nose about my nigga and he'll break a nigga jaw for his bitch too.

We pulled up at school and he parked his car. We both got out and I put my phone in my back pocket turning on my Apple Watch that Ej bought me to match my rose gold iPhone 7 Plus.

I gotta wait to get the 8. I walked down the hallway of BJHS. I didn't  really have friends because these bitches down here was fake asf.

I got a text message from my big sister.

RoRo🥀: I'm so ready to see you lil sister. I got our whole week planned out I got us a condo suit bitch it's cute.

Me: I'm ready to see you too man and okay sis.

"Who that?" Ej asked me looking over at my phone

"Rose" I said smiling

" you gone lemme slide through tonight?" He asked me

" should I ?" I asked him

" well Ofc you should, you gone be gone  for a while two weeks you know ima miss you baby" he said kissing my cheek

" can you take me by the mall after school? I need to get some stuff" I said

" yeah baby" he said

" baee should I get these" I asked him

" if you wanna bae me personally I like the high waisted ripped jeans, ya ass already fat but that bitch look fatter in them. Get that white and red crop top, with them Fila slides I got you." He said

" okay bae, what about shorts?" I asked him

" get the high waisted ones with the yellow crop top and them yellow Givenchy sandals" he said sipping on his lemonade from canes

" okay baby" I said

Once we left the mall, he dropped me off at home. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the front door. My mom and dad car was still in the driveway. So I'm guessing that they haven't went to work yet.

" hey old man" I said walking in putting my bags on the counter.

" hey lil girl" he said kissing my cheek and fixing his food

" where's ma?" I asked him

" she gone to work" he said

" she didn't drive ?" I asked him

" naa grandma came and picked ha up" he said

"Oh okay, well I'm going to bath and pack." I said

" don't have Eric over here" he said

" okay dad" I said

After I got done in the shower I called Eric over, I know my dad said not to have him over but I gotta see him before I leave.

I unlocked the back door and Ej walked in, I could tell that he had just gotten out the shower. He was only wearing a white t shirt with some grey sweat shorts. He had some polo socks on with his Gucci slides. Around his neck was his Jesus cross and a necklace with my name on it. In his ear was one Cuban earring I had bought him for his birthday.

I was wearing a spaghetti strapped t shirt with my velvet pink boxers that he bought me. Around my neck was a cross necklace and his name we always wore our necklaces.

" hey baby, I said kissing him" I said

" hey mamas" he said kissing me and picking me up.

Our tongues mingled in sync as Sabrina Claudio stand still played in the background. Ej places me on my king sized bed and kissed all over my neck while playing with my lady.

Moans slipped from my mouth being that it felt so good, after he showed each of my nipples some love he went down to devour my lady. My back arched upwards in so much pleasure.

I tried to run from the powerful thing that was attacking my clit, he soon stopped once I had climaxed.

He demanded for me to get on all fours and I did as he said. That's when he gave me nothing but back shots, that was my favorite thing to do.

We had been going for damn near two hours. It was now 3 something and I heard the front door open. We rushed to put our things on, and to spray something to kill the smell of sex. Only to see my mama opening the door.

1. How y'all like the book so far

2. So who should I use Clarence or Dave East? ( Majority Wins)

3. Chapter 2 Coming Later

- Jaee💕🦋

OH YEAH THIS IS MATURE CONTENT LIL ASS KIDS