Confession

It was Cupheads first day of school as he really didn't want to go. His brother Mugs was in the shower, andhe was getting breakfast ready. He was making bacon and eggs for the two. Mugman came downstairs in his new uniform and sat at the table. "Wow mugs you look fancy today. "
"Well maybe one day you'll look as good as me."He flips his non existing hair and smirks and Cuphead. "Haha Mugs." Cuphead rolls his eyes and gives his brother his plate of food. After they were done eating Cuphead glanced at the clock while doing dishes. "Oh shit! I'm going to be late!" He said. Mugman got up from the table, said his goodbyes and left to school. "SHIT MUGMAN DONT LEAVE!"
Cuphead yelled but he could only hear Mugman say on the other side; "I'm not going to be late on my first day!"
Cuphead frowned and rushed upstairs to get his uniform on. He packed his bag and finally left the house. Cuphead was sprinting to school so he could make it in time. He arrived At the school gates in some time. He was running for the door when he crashed into a person. Him and the person fell to the ground with loud THUMPS. Cuphead rubbed his head and looked at the other person on the ground. "Oh oh oh I'm so sorry! This is my first day and and I didn't want to be late, so I was running an- The other figure held up its hand and spoke. "Woah settle down its okay." Cuphead helped him up and looked at his face. Wow he's so... cute. Uuhh, I mean he's so short. Yeah that's what I meant.

Bendys POV
Well this was a normal day at school for me. Me and my brother Boris were in front of the school as always chatting about our lives. I was looking around to see a boy staring at me. I had never seen him before so I decided to greet him! I slowly approached him. He became redder every step I took closer to him. "Hi there! I'm bendy. You must be new here right?" He looked away, his face as red as a tomato. "U-umm y-yeah I'm c-Cuphead."He was covering his cheeks. I thought " how cute... wait what? Since when do I think boys are ... C-cute?" I smile and slightly blush. 

Cupheads POV
He just talked to me! The one guy o thought was cute in the whole entire school approached me. I was so embarrassed. I covered my face with my hands. I smile back and I blush even harder than before. "W-would you like t-to get l-l-lunch with me?"  I quickly  looked away and covered my face in case of being rejected. "Well I would love to!" He said. A wide smile grew across my face. The bell interrupted us and we went inside. I couldn't take my mind off of bendy all day. Should I tell bendy I like him? No... it's too soon. I just met him. But I love him! Ugh what are you going to do Cuphead? "Cuphead... CUPHEAD!" My thoughts were cut off my my teachers abrupt voice yelling at me to pay attention. "O-oh sorry ma'am..."I said softly.

*time skip*

Bendys POV
It was lunch time and me and Cuphead met up in the hallway. "Hey bends." We smile at each other and go find a place to eat together. We decided we were going to eat in a near by Cafe. We talked for what felt like hours! We finally stop talking and look at each other. I never would've noticed, but my hand was on top of Cupheads. "Oh uh s-sorry." I say. "Oh it's okay." He smiles and I can't help but blush a little. Cuphead looks away and blushes deeply. I look at him with wide eyes and the look of him being embarrassed... Well... It got me hard. I quickly noticed the large tent rising in my pants and I slipped into the bathroom. "F-fuck what is wrong with me? " I undid my pants and pulled down my boxers. I started to beat down on my member going faster and faster... "c-cups..." I softly moaned his name as I went faster and rougher on myself. "O-oh f-fuck mhm mm that's good... ah..." I slapped my hand over my mouth as a another person walked into the washroom. "Bendy? Are you okay in here?" Shit. It was Cuphead. "You have been in here for a pretty long time..." "O-oh yeah I'm f-fine..." I say. "Well we should probably go back to school now." Said Cuphead. I pulled up my boxers and zipped up my pants and exited the bathroom. 

Cupheads POV
I wonder what happened in there. He was in there for quite a while! It was the end of the day now and I walked home with my brother. I wasn't paying attention and tripped over a lifted up panel in the side walk. "Wha-" I was caught by a boy who was walking out of his house. I feel really embarrass and keep looking down so they don't see my red face. "Woah be carful you could hurt that pretty face of yours!" I say "oh I'm s-sor- wait a minute... BENDY?!?" I look up to see Bendys cute face looking Down on mine. Wait what did he just say... PRETTY FACE?!... Bendy helps me to my feet as Mugman watches us. "Umm sorry bendy I didn't mean to-" I say. "It's okay! Where are you headed off to?" "Oh me and my brother were just heading home. Do you live here?" "Sure do." We smile at each other and we walk home. When we get to my house mug man goes on inside. " hey bendy would you wanna come inside?" I said. "I-I ... Yes!..I mean suuuure..." *(smooth bendy )*   We walk inside and Bendys jaw drops in awe. "Wow your house is so nice and big!" He says. "Well thanks bends!" We grin and take our bags off. We decide to watch tv for a bit. Mugman comes downstairs and asks if he can go to boris's house for a sleepover. I say sure and he's on his way. I-I'm alone with bendy...  "Wanna go upstairs to my room and play some video games?" I ask. "Sure!"bendy says. We head upstairs. I can't help to look up at Bendys perfect little ass. Bendy sits on my bed and I can help but imagine what I would do to bendy in that bed... I deeply blush and glance over at bendy. He looks at me funny and asks, "Hey you alright? You look like you've got a fever."

Bendys POV

He doesn't say anything.  He just looks at me with cheeks as red as a tomato. "Cups?" Cuphead slowly walks over to me and bites his lip. " c-cuphead?" I get really nervous every because he still hasn't said anything. It's quiet and Cuphead is still slowly walking towards the bed. The silence is broken with Cupheads soft whisper..."I want you bendy. I want you right here, right now. " I stare at cups. "W-wait wait cu- My voice is cut off with a pounce and a aggressive kiss from Cuphead. I pull back but then I melt into his kiss. I-I'm not sure... but this feels so ... Right.

No ones POV

Cuphead is now onto P of bendy, slowly grinding his thighs against Bendys. He can feel Cupheads moan under his heavy breathing. Cuphead in buttons Bendys shirt and rips it off. Bendy breaks the kiss and struggles to get Cupheads shirt off. He manages and Cuphead begins again. He slowly trails his tongue down Bendys neck sucking slowly leaving love bites down there. He reaches Bendys chest and starts sucking on his right nipple. Bendy moans in delight... "mmh c-cups pl-please... more..." Cuphead looks up and gives bendy a long loving kiss. After a while the gasp for air leaving a string of hot saliva attached to there mouths. " Bendy I love you so much." says Cuphead. Bendy moans; " mmm oh I love you too cups" Cuphead tracks his hands down to Bendys pants. He can feel the large tent in his tight jeans. He unbuckled his belt and pulls his pants and boxers down. "Oh f-fuck cups p-please"bendy begs for Cupheads mouth. He starts to lick the top of Bendys sensitive member. "Ah f-fuck"bendy moans.  Soon Bendys whole member is tucked inside Cupheads mouth. Cups stars bobbing up and down. Bendy squirms and breaths heavily at the sight of Cuphead going down on him. Cuphead goes faster and faster. He looks up at Bendys face. This makes him go even faster. "O-H fuck cu-cups  I'm- Mmmhhnm im cumming!" Cuphead stops while bendy cums his white sticky juice into Cupheads mouth. Cuphead swallows and smiles. "Bendy get on your hands and knees." Bendy doesn't hesitate and flips himself over. Now his round and quite petite ass bare in front of Cuphead. Cuphead takes out his member and taps the sides of Bendys hole. "Beg me for it bendy. I want to hear you beg for my hot cum." He does as he's told. He glares at Cuphead and pleads. "P-please Cups... let your hot juices cover my walls... please!" Cuphead smirks and thrusts hard and deep into Bendys asshole. Bendy screams in pleasurable pain. Cupheads hot breath against Bendys back. Cuphead tightly grips Bendys perfect round ass. Bendy bucks his lips and moans in pleasure. With every deep thrust, both are getting higher to their climax. "H-hah ...oh f-fuck bendy... your so... t-tight mmh..." Cuphead begins going faster and deeper into bendy. Bendys can see stars now. It's just a matter of time before the reach there climax. "OH F-FUCK PLEASE CUPHEAD D-DDONT STOP OH!" Screams bendy. "I-I'm starting ... Ah..." Me t-too. Let's come together... " Bendy arches his back in pleasure wich makes Cuphead member go even deeper inside him. Now you can hear there moans from a mile away. "IM Oh f-fuck... IM CUMMING! Yells Cuphead and before he knows it, his white sticky juice is spilling into Bendys asshole. Bendy cums and it spills all over The bed. Cuphead and bendy collapse on the bed. Bendy is breathing as heavy as never before and Cuphead is is still sending slow tiny thrusts into bendy.  He takes his member out of bendy with a string of white connected to his member and Bendys cum filled hole. They kissed once again and fell asleep together.
All I have to say is we can tell that this is the beginning of a very unique relationship.

I just wanted to say thank you for reading and comment what I should write next! :)