Chapter 1 : Welcome

There was 7 boys at a party and they were friends. Let me introduce them to you. The first boy is named Jake The Second Is Marcus The Third Is Lucas The Fourth Is Ken The Fifth Is Max The Sixth Is Penny The Seventh Is Daniel.
They were pretty drunk. So they wanted to go home but they were ToO DrUnk to call an Uber so they walked together and Daniel said in a disgusting slurpy way..  "BOIIIII LETS SLEEP AT DISSS DRUNK PARTY PLACEEEEEE BOIIISSSSSS" And so they did.They found a room..that was the one who is haunted....!
Jake said "GoOd ThInG We GOt SnAcKs :D" They all went into the room but they heard footsteps. So they quickly locked the door..and all of them were thinking about *WHAT IF WE DIE? WHAT IF SOMEONES HERE? WHAT IF THIS PLACE IS CLOSED AND SOMEONE HEARD US!* they all went into shocked faces!
Their fear walked pass their room they were silently QUIET and of you're probably wondering about their fear and their fear was..a bit scary..it was killer clowns..! DuN Dun DuUuUnN they all huddled up into a corner..and thinking of a way to escape that hotel..because they were scared of having someone as a stranger in that room..they heard a fingernail tapping on the door...but the clown walked away..they talked silently that no one could ever hear them! They talked about how to escape..but they waited for it to go somewhere else. they saw it from the camera system because the room had a laptop that lets you see the cameras..it was a special welcome that the clown gave..