Chapter 3

IM SO SO SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME OMG I'LL LET YOU READ FIRSTTTTT

We walked away from the hall.

"So how was summer?" I asked, still kinda bummed out about his stupidity there.

"It was good, hung out with Tony and Shelby a lot," he shrugged.

"That's, that's nice," I said, I smiled at him but he wasn't looking at me.

"Listen," I started to say but then I couldn't think of what to say.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at me, finally.

"Nothing, it's just good to see you," I said, not quite meeting his eyes.

"You too," he said.

We had just started a relationship. Weren't we supposed to be all lovey dovey?

"Soo, you can't enter huh," he said, smirking.

"I wouldn't even if I could," I shrugged.

"I will enter," he said.

I was shocked. Why?

"Why?" I asked.

"It's a good opportunity!" He said.

"Yeah but I don't know," I shrugged again.

"So, listen it's getting late, we don't Snape coming after us again," I said, smiling when I thought of that incident.

He started to laugh.

"Well, goodnight then," he said. He didn't know whether to give me a hug or a kiss or a wave and to be honest, neither did I.

I just went after a wave.

He smiled and headed back too.

Not too bad, right?

I went back to the common room.

I slept as soon as my head touched the pillow. I was so tired.

****

I slept comfortably until the annoying Sun came out brightening our day!

I groaned.

"Nooooooooo,"

"Shut up, Silena!" Angelina shot me an annoyed look.

I got up and got ready.

I headed off to classes.

"Hi, you ugly gits," I said when I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione.

They smiled at me.

"Hi, you beautiful girl!" Harry waved.

I started to laugh.

"What class do you have right now?" Hermione asked.

"I still have to get my time table," I said.

I left the common room for the hallway and was then told that my first class had to be with Mad Eye Moody, the Auror. He was quite famous. Dad thinks highly of him but really, he is a bit of a nutter! I'm sorry, Dad!

So anyway, the class I had with him! Well, he was mind blowing! No kidding, my mind was completely blown away. When I told Ron and them this, they were too eager to have a class with him but when they did, Ron said Harry didn't enjoy it at all!

He told me that Moody taught them the curses, the unforgivable ones and obviously that was a sensitive subject to Harry with his parents dying through that and all, he was bound to feel that way. I completely understood but the next time I would look at Harry, I would see an accusing glare in his eyes. Did he blame me? For saying Moody's lesson was actually good, I didn't know it would affect him like this.

I was walking by the hallways thinking about how to apologise to Harry for that.

"Hey, Harry! I'm sorry for you know saying the lesson was good when actually well, I'm sorry," I said the next time I said sorry.

He shrugged it off and told me it was fine.

"C'mon let's head back to the common room," I said.

IM SO SO SO SORRY IM A TERRIBLE HUMAN THIS IS SHORT AND NOT GOOD BUT IN THE NEXT CHAP FLEUR AND EVERYONE WILL BE HERE SO THATS A GOOD CHAP I PROMISE PLS FORGIVE ME