Prologue

This is just a prologue so it doesn't need that much story line it's just an intro I'll upload acualy story later well thanx plz read bye - Sofia

****

****

Prologue

I had been trained all my life to kill maim and torture. Kill mostly though. People said I was the best of the best killers. But I have a problemi hate killing causing pain and people I love having pain. I can watch a man I don't know die a slow long death straight faced calm and bored but I hate making that happen. Gore and blood and gut I have no problem with.

Many people will kidnapp and torture my parents sisters brothers and friends so I do what they want. That's the only time I kill. Enless someone is trying to kill me or my family and friends. So if you kidnapp my family and friends and torture them I will do what you want enless I find them or you if I find you you will die if I find them they will come with me. So people have to be very careful.

Oh yeah and I'm only 14. Yep that right I'm just a kid I cannot even drive well I can just not legaly. Im medium hight with hazel eyes my hair is blonde and wavy. I often die my hair or straighten it. I wear color contacts and or sunglasses. My skin is pretty fair so I darken it sometimes. I do all this for obvious reasons.

The goverment wants me to work for it but I declined the mafia oferd me a position to witch I declined.

You might wonder how I became a killer who trained me and all that. Well it's a short story I was adopted by a mercinary couple and they trained me. finding out that I hated what they trained me to do they abandoned me at the age of eight. Since then I lived on the streets hardening a little. My real parents found me one day and took me in. It turns out that I was stolen a birth and put in the orphanige.