Vanilla twighlight

You woke up once your phone rang you answered "Scott is that you"  you said tired "Yea just got off my shift" he said "Come over to my place!" "OK" you said and in the background ypou heard "SCOTT CMERE OR ELSE!" "Bye gtg" he said as he hung up.

You changed out pof your lazy outfit into this:

 You walked to his place and knocked and heard Scott get hit or something he then walked to the door "H-Hey Y\N" he said and smiled weakly his gf was behind him she glared at you and you smiled at her

You walked to his place and knocked and heard Scott get hit or something he then walked to the door "H-Hey Y\N" he said and smiled weakly his gf was behind him she glared at you and you smiled at her. "So Y\N follow me" suddenly he blind folded you "its a surprise" he held your hand and walked.

Soon you'll stopped and he undid the blind fold and you were in a beautiful clearing with a pond and cherry blossom trees and a bench sitting by the pond and rose bushes surrounding the pond in some areas. You gazed at it in awe "I put the bench here myself" Scott said. "Its so pretty" you said he smiled at your comment "I planted all the trees and bushes myself also"

  You had sat down with your feet in the pond and Scott beside you and you'll were there for hours smiling and laughing and ypou had alcohol and you'll got tipsy! ((This is not sin OK I don't do that!))