Chapter 2 - The quarry

After a rather long bike ride and telling my new friend Ben all about my crush on Stanley, we arrived.
Beverly, Ben and I walked up to the 'losers',
"This is Bill Denbrough." Beverly said pointing at a rather tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes,
"N-nice to m-m-meet you." he said smiling.
"This is Eddie Kasparak." She pointed at a small boy with brown hair and a fanny pack.
"Hi!" He said.
"This is trashmouh, well i guess you can call him Richie Tozier." Beverly said rolling her eyes, this boy had shaggy black hair with thick glasses,
"What's up hottie." He said winking, I blew it off.
"This is Mike Hanlon, he's homeschooled." this boy had black short hair and skin like chocolate in colour.
"Hey, I'm new to the losers club myself!" he said holding out a hand for me to shake.
We all stop as we here a bike drop to the ground and someone walk towards us,
"Here comes Stanley, Stanley Uris." Beverly said giggling.
I shot her a look as he walked up,
"Hey, are you not in my modern studies class?" he said smiling that god damn smile.
"uh uhm yeah I am actually." I said as I feel my cheeks glowing red.
"Anyway whats this chicks name." I hear Richie say,
"This is Y/N L/N." Beverly said.
"A-anyway can w-we go into t-the water now?" Bill said.
We all take our school clothes off leaving me and Beverly in out underwear, same with the boys.
We all stood at the edge, I could tell they were scared but not Beverly.
"Really, you guys think this is safe?" Eddie said
"Shut up Eds." Richie replied.
"You know what." I said,
I ran back and then sprinted to the edge and jumped. I felt like I was flying, the wind rushing past my ears felt amazing.

-Stan's POV-

She was so brave, I couldn't believe I was actually hanging around with her! I mean all I ever did was watch her in modern studies, she was beautiful.

-Y/N's POV-

We were all in the water now, Beverly was on Bill's shoulders and Eddie was on Richie's.
Everything felt perfect.
Suddenly I'm dragged underwater by my foot, I start flailing my arms and trying to scream as I looked down there was a frightening clown. This thing wasn't a clown, I don't even think it was human.
As I'm still flailing i feel someone grab me by my bare waist and pull me out the water, it was Stan.
I was crying, not crying I was sobbing. All the others were looking at me as I turned pale,
"Y/N! What's wrong?!" Beverly swims over to me.
I was hugging into Stan,
"some-something grabbed me! It-it looked like a-a fucking monster!" I ramble, I see the others look at eachother.
"IT's back." Ben says quietly.
Stanley looks at me and I look at him as his arms are still wrapped around my waist, he kissed me on the head.
"It's okay, Y/N" he hugged me. I could feel the loser's eyes on us.